TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Sam Spiegelman, rivals analyst that covers Texas, posted on VQ Salter is getting a bump in rankings coming out next week. He’s the one that wrote that article I posted comparing him to Randall Cunningham.
Well damn when u get compared to a hall of gamer ur legit cuz I’ve never heard anybody being compared to Randall Cunningham and I’ll damn sure take that

Almost feel bad for them...TWO commits?!?

"Salter was one of three dual-threat quarterbacks offered by UCLA this offseason but largely represented the best available quarterback prospect that the Bruins were in the running for.

Salter represented what would have likely been a cornerstone piece to their recruiting class that currently stands at just two commits."

"Salter was one of three dual-threat quarterbacks offered by UCLA this offseason but largely represented the best available quarterback prospect that the Bruins were in the running for.

Salter represented what would have likely been a cornerstone piece to their recruiting class that currently stands at just two commits."
no one wants to play for Chip Kelly.

giphy.gif

Chip Kelly...homerun hire.
- HillBilly prolly

Is it safe to compare this kid to Bryce Young from last cycle?
Not on talent imo.

Young is something else. Youngs stats are eye opening.

As a junior young threw for 3800 yards, 39 tds, almost 70% completion percentage. 300 rushing yards 4 tds.

Satler threw for 1700 15 tds, 61%. 300 rushing yards and 6 tds. But he ran it more than BY.

This isnt hating on Satler at all, I like him. But he is no BY. And i would find it difficult to say one played worse competition than the other. Pretty sure Mater Dei plays great comp too.

Not on talent imo.

As a junior young threw for 3800 yards, 39 tds, almost 70% completion percentage. 300 rushing yards 4 tds.

Satler threw for 1700 15 tds, 61%. 300 rushing yards and 6 tds. But he ran it more than BY.

This isnt hating on Satler at all, I like him. But he is no BY. And i would find it difficult to say one played worse competition than the other. Pretty sure Mater Dei plays great comp too.
Just needs some fine tuning on his passing. Arm’s strong and he has some touch to work with. Those Cedar Hill/DeSoto/Euless Trinity QBs in this area are a product of their programs methodology. They outathlete the other team and keep it coming. Run...throw vertical...run...win. A redshirt season and a backup season or two could unleash a helluva signalcaller.

Not on talent imo.

Those are not his stats. Maxpreps is all jacked up with his stats and oddly shows him only playing 7 games.

Jr stats:
2,550 passing yards
28 TDs
6 INTs

616 rushing yards
10 rushing TDs

Those are not his stats. Maxpreps is all jacked up with his stats and oddly shows him only playing 7 games.

Jr stats:
2,550 passing yards
28 TDs
6 INTs

616 rushing yards
10 rushing TDs
Fair enough.

Like I said not poo pooing Salter, just saying Youngs stats are still a level or 2 above Salter.

Not on talent imo.

For reference harrison bailey threw for ~4,600 yards and 50 touchdowns with about a 70% completion percentage. Puts him top 100 all time in single season passing yardage nationally. Still salty that he ended up a 4 star on 247.

A to Z Sports Nashville

Home Featured - AZ
Tennessee Vols
Tennessee Vols 4-star QB commit Kaidon Salter’s two best traits
By Zach Ragan -May 11, 2020

The Tennessee Vols stayed hot on the recruiting trail this past weekend by adding three more four-star recruits to their 2021 recruiting class.

One of those four-star recruits is quarterback Kaidon Salter, who committed to Tennessee on Sunday.

Salter, 6-foot-1/185 lbs from Cedar Hill, TX, is rated by 247Sports as the No. 12 player in the state of Texas and the No. 8 dual-threat quarterback in the nation. They also rate Salter as the No. 88 overall 2021 recruit in the nation.

Tennessee Vols 4-star QB commit Kaidon Salter's two best traits
Facebook Comments
TAGSTennessee Vols

VN Store

Back