TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Could very well be a our starter next year!!! Would be exciting see a dobbsesque type qb again
You would think getting the best QBs from the some of the best highschool states/cities will pay off eventually. Bailey dominating ATL competition and Salter dominating DFW competition is pretty much like playing minor league baseball before getting called up to th SEC.

If Hyatt couldn’t start how is Salter? Pruitt only likes to play upperclassmen.

Well Hyatt came in to a depth chart with 3 quality senior Wrs and no spring and a partial fall camp so it was tough to win that job outright... salter will only have to beat out Bailey and maybe mauer who both only have single digit starts... will have a full spring summer and fall to earn the job much more likely.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Could very well be a our starter next year!!! Would be exciting see a dobbsesque type qb again
We will have a decent O line. We ran the ball well at times this year. An actual mobile QB could actually put up a few points. I’m confident we will find a way to screw it up

From a Tomball Memorial parent.

Want to take a quick moment to congratulate CH on their victory. CH has a tough, stingy defense and an incredibly efficient and disciplined offense. Not gonna lie, the loss hurts. Our boys wanted more but we will hold our heads high and are proud of our season. Not to take anything away from any of the players but Kaidon Salter was the best athlete on that field today. We were aware of his ability before and watched him from afar. Seeing him compete this evening was well worth the price of admission. Look forward to watching him at Tenn next year.

FYI Memorial has a WR committed to USC. He was held in check all game.

From a Tomball Memorial parent.

Want to take a quick moment to congratulate CH on their victory. CH has a tough, stingy defense and an incredibly efficient and disciplined offense. Not gonna lie, the loss hurts. Our boys wanted more but we will hold our heads high and are proud of our season. Not to take anything away from any of the players but Kaidon Salter was the best athlete on that field today. We were aware of his ability before and watched him from afar. Seeing him compete this evening was well worth the price of admission. Look forward to watching him at Tenn next year.

FYI Memorial has a WR committed to USC. He was held in check all game.

I’m sure I already know your opinion, but I’ll ask anyways.

Salter vs. Milroe?

Mostly just curious, because 247 compared Milroe to Josh Dobbs (was interesting to me), so I guess what I’m asking is, who is the more complete QB?

I’m sure I already know your opinion, but I’ll ask anyways.

Salter vs. Milroe?

Mostly just curious, because 247 compared Milroe to Josh Dobbs (was interesting to me), so I guess what I’m asking is, who is the more complete QB?

I don't follow Houston area football enough to give you an honest assessment. I do know Texas fans weren't upset when he decommitted BUT that was because they were getting Ewers at the time. I follow North Shore in Houston along with the DFW schools. I don't see Kaidon coming in and starting immediately. He's going to be on an even playing field in college. Now he gets away with extra scrambling and contested throws that he won't get away with in college.

VN Store

Back