'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

A&M seemingly growing confidence. Blehh. Hope they are just going the wrong way with it all.

I agree with BGS. If he goes to tam, then ok. That's the easy and obvious choice and that would also leave an open spot for another DL, OL, or WR preferably. If he comes here, then ok. That means he's got some character about him and some big balls. In other words he made the decision he originally wanted to and not skeered of competition. Anyway, we already got a stud QB committed. So what, people seem to not like him for their bs reasons. The majority of the nation doesn't like us. He'll fit right in and that makes me like him even more. #TEAMBAILEY #GBO #PRUITTERA

This is why I think quarterback rating for hs QBs is kind of a crock. I'd the hardest position to rate imo. You won't really know til they get to this level and start playing.

I think both of these guys are really good. I don't think we'll go wing with either one... Or both.
Yeah its odd. Farrell basically takes a dump on the King hype in that article. It's like choosing a political party and supporting them no matter the issue. Rivals Votes Bailey. 247 Votes King.
Which one ranked a fake player lately? They are a big disparity on a bunch of players this year, it’s why I like the composite.

Which one ranked a fake player lately? They are a big disparity on a bunch of players this year, it’s why I like the composite.
Meh, 247 hasn’t had the best history with QB rankings either. Give me the guy that throws the ball the best against the athletic guy and most of the time I’ll win.

Reactions: JacketVol
Except Pruitt will probably go after another QB. Didn't we hear that he wanted 2 QBs in the class?
Basically we’ve heard King or a transfer. No idea if that’s actually accurate though. Idk that anyone knows what we’re doing other than the staff. We hear some things on the players side but almost nothing out of the staff.

I agree with BGS. If he goes to tam, then ok. That's the easy and obvious choice and that would also leave an open spot for another DL, OL, or WR preferably. If he comes here, then ok. That means he's got some character about him and some big balls. In other words he made the decision he originally wanted to and not skeered of competition. Anyway, we already got a stud QB committed. So what, people seem to not like him for their bs reasons. The majority of the nation doesn't like us. He'll fit right in and that makes me like him even more. #TEAMBAILEY #GBO #PRUITTERA
If you were to ask me would I rather have Haynes King or rakeem Jarrett I would pick Jarret with knowing we already have bailey.

Gabe's Crystal Ball pick, combined with what I've heard today, certainly doesn't seem to bode well for Tennessee. I wouldn't say it's over, but there are finally some rumblings that he might be leaning one way or the other, and it's starting to sound like the Aggies might be emerging as the team to beat. We'll see if we continue to hear more of that.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back