'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

giphy.gif

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Haven’t really looked. How deep is UGA’s depth chart with Fields gone? Tua has two true freshmen backing him up. If Florida is loaded, I wonder why Franks is favored to return as a starter. Kelly Bryant and who at Mizzou? I don’t even know Vandy’s starter. Kentucky... There’s not really a deep team...quarterback wise in all of college football that immediately comes to mind.
Shaky this year, Stetson Bennett (transfer) is the backup, D’wan Mathis is on s holly, but he had a cyst removed from his brain so unclear if he is available. Carson Beck for 20, Caleb Williams for 21, and hopefully Gunner Stockton in 22. Fromm has to stay healthy this year for a good year for UGA.

On a side note... doesn’t seem like a good idea to recruit Texas
But if you get on them early and build relationship then.........

Seriously disappointing that Texas A&M didn’t care about this kid till a couple of months ago then he just jumps right in the boat with them as soon as they deem him good enough to offer.

Shaky this year, Stetson Bennett (transfer) is the backup, D’wan Mathis is on s holly, but he had a cyst removed from his brain so unclear if he is available. Carson Beck for 20, Caleb Williams for 21, and hopefully Gunner Stockton in 22. Fromm has to stay healthy this year for a good year for UGA.
So one rival with shaky depth...

Last edited:
Jimbo working Pruitt over egh. Morris will just be another. Very disappointing.

Just don't know how much you can win these days without a QB that is mobile. Really wanted an elite athlete at qb that is even better at passing. A&M seems to be great at getting those guys.

But if you get on them early and build relationship then.........

Seriously disappointing that Texas A&M didn’t care about this kid till a couple of months ago then he just jumps right in the boat with them as soon as they deem him good enough to offer.

Seriously disappointing that you guys are disappointed that we didn’t beat Texas A&M for a Texas recruit.... whose dad coaches in Texas. It’s not like he grew up a Tennessee fan and we have HB committed for what a year now? I would say you should be more excited to pull a kid from Georgia then from Texas. I’m just saying.

VN Store

Back