'22 TX QB Cameron Ward (Incarnate Word transfer)

If he’s willing to sit he’d be a great get. Probably wants to start somewhere and who could blame him

The excitement around this kid intrigues me. Hate the idea of him ending up with Kiffin. Doubt we pursue, so I hope he ends up outside of the SEC.

Honestly, he basically has an arm like Milton. Great looking prospect, not sure if any different than Milton or DJ from Clemson. I think Milton can be great given another year in the system to learn from Hooker and CJH. Just my personal belief before anyone gets offended by me still believing Milton has some upside…

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Honestly, he basically has an arm like Milton. Great looking prospect, not sure if any different than Milton or DJ from Clemson. I think Milton can be great given another year in the system to learn from Hooker and CJH. Just my personal belief before anyone gets offended by me still believing Milton has some upside…
Difference is he’s more
accurate

He does still have the same upside that he did this time last year.
It appears he still has the same downside too.

With lesser opponents….
Not really sure that FCS receivers are more open than the FBS ones Milton overthrew.
and I’m not talking about completion %, I’m talking about balls being in the vicinity

Not really sure that FCS receivers are more open than the FBS ones Milton overthrew.
and I’m not talking about completion %, I’m talking about balls being in the vicinity

Fair point, the overthrows were bad. At the same time the drive in the Georgia games shows his promise. Just wondering as his potential has been there, can he actually turn the corner?

How DARE you suggest that someone can improve!??! No! Somebody punch this man in the mouth!

I agree…counting on Milton as the starter next year might be less assuring, although he could improve. But give him another full year and two off-seasons to work on his craft, he might be a good QB by 2023.

lightly recruited quarterback from West Columbia, Texas – population of 3,878 – Ward ran a Wing-T offense in high school. He rarely threw the ball and no matter how hard he and his father tried, they couldn’t catch the attention of FBS schools.

Thought this was interesting but Hope this gives some reassurance on everyone flipping about Jackson and his numbers....

This is why I refuse to use the wing T even if my team would win more games. It ruins kids chances for college play. I've heard recruiters say they don't even look at wing T kids.

VN Store

Back