'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

This kid is a project .. we already have enough kids that won't play on ol ... kid from Gibbs. Lampley .. this kid .... but I guess they wanted to take a chance .. and let him loose about 40 pounds in 2 years .. maybe play some as a redshirt Jr ...
Lampley? Are you kidding? He’s next in line at that center spot after Kennedy and Johnson leave. At 6’4 315 he’s the perfect size for it, smart as hell too. I can’t wait to see him play

This kid is a road grader... He not only grades roads but he fills in potholes with defensive linemen.
Welcome to Tennessee my friend...

GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe something to this, but the data and draft research points to the opposite. Athleticism and multisport experience is developed in formative years. And s&c programs are honed in on adding good weight and hefty diets. Not cutting weight.

As to this kid specifically I don't think he's lacking in agility from the tape. Not sure why he lacks offers. We are going after some big dudes, but even Simmons could dunk a dang basketball. HS weight seems to be overvalued by fans, but our staff is getting guys with feet and athleticism, which ultimately helps a lot.

Interesting, wasn't aware of that.

He has a composite of (.7998) yesterday.

Today it’s (.8123)

#pruittbump #kindaunderwhelmingthough

Yup...ESPN gave him a 77 which is a mid 3*...I expect Rivals to slap a 5.6 on him pretty soon...maybe 247 will actually evaluate him and bump him up to an 85...should land him somewhere around .85 which is accurate IMO

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This kid is a project .. we already have enough kids that won't play on ol ... kid from Gibbs. Lampley .. this kid .... but I guess they wanted to take a chance .. and let him loose about 40 pounds in 2 years .. maybe play some as a redshirt Jr ...
F’in TAD

Happy we got this guy. Ol looking good for the future.... We need dl bad...

I wonder if we’re looking at him as a NT.

Cooper and Spraggins seem pretty damned solid to us. Haven’t heard much about Robinson but I’ll assume he’s gonna stick with us. It seems like if we were to take another OL, it would be a tackle type.

Meanwhile we don’t have much committed along the DL and def don’t have anyone with this kids size (although I’m sure the staff would prefer him around 320-330.)

Well done my man. Peeps like you are why I enjoy this forum so much. I did not think about him playing NT! He certainly has the size to do it! His film shows that he does not shy away from contact, and like the physical aspect of the game.

Reactions: Dennis64
Well done my man. Peeps like you are why I enjoy this forum so much. I did not think about him playing NT! He certainly has the size to do it! His film shows that he does not shy away from contact, and like the physical aspect of the game.
Put him at NT, move Garland, Emerson and Sean Brown to DE after next season. Have Brown, Emerson, Mincy, Garland and Savion at DE in 2021 and Simmons, Harris and this dude at NT. I like it

Reactions: Dennis64

VN Store

Back