'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

It’s hudl so grain of salt, but he moves really well for a small mountain of a man.

I’m confused by his lack of offers. His teammate - the rb - has a ton of offers so plenty of people has seen his film.

I wonder if he has an injury history? Could be a possible reason behind lack of offers

It’s hudl so grain of salt, but he moves really well for a small mountain of a man.

I’m confused by his lack of offers. His teammate - the rb - has a ton of offers so plenty of people has seen his film.
Big as he is, it’s easy to get lost in DFW. I’d expect plenty of the middle tier teams to start flooding his mailbox if there’s something there.

He moved a lot better in the film than I was expecting. The think what stood out most was after he would knock someone down he went looking for someone else to hit. That is the nasty streak you need to play on OL or DL. If we get him here and mix in a few salads he could have potential.

Just a little over a week after picking up an offer from the Vols, Kyree Miller has scheduled an official visit to come to Knoxville.

Miller is a gigantic 6-foot-5, 360-pound offensive lineman from Mesquite, Texas who picked up an offer from Tennessee a week and a half ago. The 2020 offensive lineman told me Friday that he’s planned an official visit to Tennessee’s campus for next weekend when the Vols host South Carolina for a 4:00 PM Eastern kick-off. Miller will be coming with his mother and a friend on the visit.

[. . .]

As of right now, Miller plans on releasing a commitment date sometime soon, and he’ll likely commit to a school either this month or sometime in November.

“When I take my officials and see who’s still showing me love and staying in contact with me, I’ll just make my decision,” Miller told me earlier this month.

Be on the lookout to see where else Miller visits here in the next month-plus.

New Vol OL Target to Officially Visit Tennessee | Rocky Top Insider

If your a rubber, maybe that's not glue?🤔
giphy.gif

Imagine if he could play Center, nobody coming up the middle. But would our RBs have room to run inside? :p

VN Store

Back