TX OG Kyree Miller commits - Build the wall!

I suspect a possible redshirt for the young mountain man to get in the weight room...don't believe he'll be effective at that weight...

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
To those harping about his offer list, 🤦. I believe Pruitt and staff are actual professionals at evaluating talent. Are you? No. Didn't think so. Watch the kids film, he wants to hit people and does it with ease. He doesn't stop til he puts them down. Sure, he could be quicker, but a red-shirt season with strength and conditioning should do it.

He is hard to evaluate looking at HUDL. He is lining up against 200 pounders. He can push them by simply stumbling forward. The coaches obviously see something they like. I don't know how you evaluate that, but maybe they have seen him outside of HUDL and were impressed with his sled work or run speed or something to that nature. Either way, if he wears the orange, good luck young man.

3* with very unimpressive offer list. I don’t see how this recruit helps us keep pace with the rest of the league.
So, now that he has an offer and is getting noticed; His size and film may get him more offers and invites to camps. This could easily change both the number of stars and offer list. When that happens, will he suddenly be good enough to make you feel better that the coaches like him? 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: bigorange
I go to:
GIPHY | Search All the GIFs & Make Your Own Animated GIF
*in search bar, type in search (the topic your interested in)
* search the gifs, once you find one you like
*click on it
*the address for that gif comes up in the address bar at the top of the page
* put your cursor in the address and right click the mouse to highlight and copy
*come back to volnation, click in comment box
* hit Ctrl V on your computer (it will paste for you)
*That's it....submit reply

Good luck

Yep, and what's really bad about it, is dude and his family both told coaching staff this past weekend that he was all TN. There was an article about it and crystal balls predicting us. I'm guessing money, ahem, "Auburn" talks.
Yes, you are correct. Almost makes me feel like something happened within the last day or so....who knows, I was disappointed for sure.

His highlight reel is impressive. He looks downright mean on the field, which is the attitude all linemen need to be successful. At 370 pounds, I would not be surprised if CJP doesn't have designs for him to be the nose guard in our 3-4 defensive scheme.

VN Store

Back