'21 TX DE Tunmise Adeleye

Mullen could recruit the #1 class the next 4 years in a row, and I still am fairly confident they won’t win a national title, nor an SEC Championship.

I’m sure Jaws will quote reply something about how Pruitt sucks as his response.
How EVERYBODY knows? But claim restraint because he respects the board so much? 😏

Reactions: VOLSONLY
@Jaws is a tool. He only pops up when he can brag like a gata bitch. He never is around when one of their recruits post a top 5, opens their recruitment, doesn’t academically qualify, Flips, transfers or goes juco.

Come on, man. I’m here for the good and bad news, you know that. If it’s bad, I’m spinning it.

Mullen could recruit the #1 class the next 4 years in a row, and I still am fairly confident they won’t win a national title, nor an SEC Championship.

I’m sure Jaws will quote reply something about how Pruitt sucks as his response.

Pruitt doesn’t suck, in fact, he had an impressive close to last season. I think he needs more good seasons, seasons even better than last year, but he doesn’t suck.

Regarding Mullen, we’ll see. So far, incredibly impressive.

@Freak You ok with this obvious troll? He’s kinda getting ridiculous since he got his feelings hurt.

Not trolling. I’m on the recruiting thread talking about a recruit who just decommitted who may have UF high on his list. Freak knows the difference, trust me.

Pruitt doesn’t suck, in fact, he had an impressive close to last season. I think he needs more good seasons, seasons even better than last year, but he doesn’t suck.

Regarding Mullen, we’ll see. So far, incredibly impressive.

Didn’t y’all say the same about Mac?

Reactions: Bobo0101
Quite possibly. Big 10 cancels, this high profile recruit decommits.

I’m also hearing TAM is a player here, so Florida still has work to do.

In that instance Tennessee is a player too.

But watch the elephants swoop in in the 12th hour and “make the deal”.

Reactions: Jaws

VN Store

Back