TX APB Ty Jordan

Tank is committing to Auburn tomorrow so that’s one we won’t get. FSU currently leading for Edwards, USC will get Collins most likely, Jordan staying home, Ohio State will push for Drennen now that they missed on their first 3-4 options. If we want a big name RB one to watch would be Marshawn Lloyd. If (when) South Carolina absolutely implodes on the field he’ll decommitt, and we could jump in right there. Another one to watch if we don’t try there would be either Marvin Scott, or we try to flip Elijah Young from Mizzou.

I agree. I just don’t understand why we have trouble landing a 5 star back when GA lands 2 a year. I mean, we have their OC and we’re going to run the football and we have playing time available. I’d like to see us in the running for guys like Milton and Evans and others but we can’t get reaction. Maybe next season after we’ve really shown progress we’ll be able to bring one in. Good news is that it isn’t difficult for freshmen RB’s to contribute

What they saw out of our OL last year could be a reason.

Can someone upload that new video that just dropped on under the radar on YouTube is a beast

Last edited:
They should. Texas is the easiest job in all of CFB, IMO.

1) They are THE instate school in one of the most plentiful, talent rich recruiting states.
2) The school is in a booming, young, fun city.
3) They play in the big 12.
4) They don't have yell leaders. At least I don't think they do.

Reactions: BUBear
No way he leaves his mama tho, right?
68227e38-759f-4196-ac4b-b1132d575f3d_text.gif

Big lebowski gifs generate an automatic like from me.
I recall walking into my buddy's place in Wilson, after a long day fishing for Cutt's.

he was watching this movie when i got back. He was torched, laughing his butt off. I'd never heard of it, i recall thinking it was stupid - until about midway through 2nd beer.

Funny the initial impression. Excellent movie.

Reactions: CJBlaze
I recall walking into my buddy's place in Wilson, after a long day fishing for Cutt's.

he was watching this movie when i got back. He was torched, laughing his butt off. I'd never heard of it, i recall thinking it was stupid - until about midway through 2nd beer doobie.

Funny the initial impression. Excellent movie.

FYP.

VN Store

Back