TX APB Ty Jordan

Going through it with my grandma currently. Not fun.
When they found my mother-in-law's breast cancer, they initially said stage 2. Then said 3 and within a week, stage 4. Wish they had not said anything until they were certain.
I'm truly sorry to hear this Sleegro, my thoughts are with ya, man.

Reactions: Sleegro
When they found my mother-in-law's breast cancer, they initially said stage 2. Then said 3 and within a week, stage 4. Wish they had not said anything until they were certain.
I'm truly sorry to hear this Sleegro, my thoughts are with ya, man.
Everyone has to go through things like this sometimes. Just my turn right now.

Dang, Sleegro, so sorry to hear that. Lost two grandparents to cancer and a great uncle to it. It absolutely sucks.

Let us know if you need any help at all.

Reactions: Sleegro
Dang, Sleegro, so sorry to hear that. Lost two grandparents to cancer and a great uncle to it. It absolutely sucks.

Let us know if you need any help at all.
I'll be alright. Cancer though, zero stars, would not recommend. Wish we could give it a git shirt but it's a little too late for that. Just hoping for as quick and painless as possible now.

They should. Texas is the easiest job in all of CFB, IMO.

1) They are THE instate school in one of the most plentiful, talent rich recruiting states.
2) The school is in a booming, young, fun city.
3) They play in the big 12.
I bet we have as good a record or better than Texas this year.

I don’t blame the kid at all. But I wonder where this leaves us at RB? We need to add another guy to go along with Tee. I think Chandler is NFL bound after this year. That just leaves us with Gray and Banks for next year and neither have played much. and then freshman Tee. Need an elite back to go with him

I don’t blame the kid at all. But I wonder where this leaves us at RB? We need to add another guy to go along with Tee. I think Chandler is NFL bound after this year. That just leaves us with Gray and Banks for next year and neither have played much. and then freshman Tee. Need an elite back to go with him
If Ty goes pro, we would have Jordan/Banks/Gray/Tee. Still not bad, but after recruiting Crouch as a LB i expected them to go for an elite back this cycle. Maybe they’re on it already, who knows

Tim Jordan will still be here next year also.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Agree 100%, we're slacking on skill positions in recruiting as of right now.

Imo when are in a good spot to just play the long game and show some on field production to get us in the game with some big fish late as that position always tends to have some guys either blow up their senior yr or get flipped.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Agree 100%, we're slacking on skill positions in recruiting as of right now.
I agree, tho I think we'll land a stud receiver or 2. Really hope one is Jarrett because he’s a starter day 1.

But we have 0 traction with RB’s this year. None. I kinda wish they’d move Crouch to RB because he is genuinely one of the best in college football at that position.

Imo when are in a good spot to just play the long game and show some on field production to get us in the game with some big fish late as that position always tends to have some guys either blow up their senior yr or get flipped.
I agree. I just don’t understand why we have trouble landing a 5 star back when GA lands 2 a year. I mean, we have their OC and we’re going to run the football and we have playing time available. I’d like to see us in the running for guys like Milton and Evans and others but we can’t get reaction. Maybe next season after we’ve really shown progress we’ll be able to bring one in. Good news is that it isn’t difficult for freshmen RB’s to contribute

I agree. I just don’t understand why we have trouble landing a 5 star back when GA lands 2 a year. I mean, we have their OC and we’re going to run the football and we have playing time available. I’d like to see us in the running for guys like Milton and Evans and others but we can’t get reaction. Maybe next season after we’ve really shown progress we’ll be able to bring one in. Good news is that it isn’t difficult for freshmen RB’s to contribute
This year there are several middle to low 4* that seem to fit what Pruitt looks for but we don't seem to be in on any of them. Then again, what we know is little to none unless a kid does an interview or tweets something. Hopefully we get a signing day surprise.

This year there are several middle to low 4* that seem to fit what Pruitt looks for but we don't seem to be in on any of them. Then again, what we know is little to none unless a kid does an interview or tweets something. Hopefully we get a signing day surprise.
Let’s hope. That’s a huge position of need. Although if it’s true that Hodge is still running a 4.5 at 230 lbs he might be elite

VN Store

Back