TX APB Ty Jordan

Once in a lifetime kinda player come on with that comparison haha

tarik not impressive in nfl and played weak college football.
Rondale moore is a freak who runs 4.33 time and has a good coach who gets him in space
I think Tarik would have done just fine at Tennessee.

What advantage does height give you? If you are solid enough to take the hits being short gives you a better center of gravity and normally better acceleration. Also 5'7" makes it a little harder to spot out behind 6'5" lineman.

Once in a lifetime kinda player come on with that comparison haha

tarik not impressive in nfl and played weak college football.
Rondale moore is a freak who runs 4.33 time and has a good coach who gets him in space
Tarik has been an above average player in the nfl.

I think Tarik would have done just fine at Tennessee.

What advantage does height give you? If you are solid enough to take the hits being short gives you a better center of gravity and normally better acceleration. Also 5'7" makes it a little harder to spot out behind 6'5" lineman.
Height gives you an advantage. Maybe not a huge one but it certainly does. It might hide for you a split second behind the lineman but anyone with defense knowledge knows that the center will 98% of the time tell you which way the ball is going. So that’s a little overstated.

One website has him at 5'7 while the other has him at 5'9 but lets just ignore the 5'9 as well as the fact that the kid is like 16 now so will still grow a couple more inches before he even gets to college and instead try and list every 5'7 football player in the history of the NFL.

One website has him at 5'7 while the other has him at 5'9 but lets just ignore the 5'9 as well as the fact that the kid is like 16 now so will still grow a couple more inches before he even gets to college and instead try and list every 5'7 football player in the history of the NFL.
Its being ignored because Rivals is the Myspace of recruiting...

They dont always grow. Wasnt there some 8th grader we offered a while back that has dropped off the charts because he hasnt developed any more?

Yeah I was just stating the difference in the original quote and his 247 eval. Then these lunatics wanted to get defensive.

who cares how tall a kid is. If he can ball he can ball and you can't replace heart! Something most of our 4* and 5* star recruits we signed last several years don't seem to have.

A couple weekend official visitors Tennessee is in real good shape for coming in our Mesquite (Texas) West Mesquite running back Ty Jordan and Montgomery (Ala.) Carver offensive lineman James Robinson. I recently heard the Vols were in the top two with USC for Jordan who has a skill set similar to Alvin Kamara, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the SEC program led coming out.
-Wiltfong

Young man can cut on a dime and is a difference maker. Sign him up immediately.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back