Two TE set?

AlpineVol

Automatic First Down!
Did anyone else notice that we went to the two TE set and benched our FB's. I think this is great since it will balance out the defense and the TE's have been blocking good so far, much better than our FB's who have missed more than a few blocks this season. The oone back set, with a back like Coker, could be explosive.

Has there been any thought or mention of going to a 2-back set like Auburn did with Brown and Williams. I know it wouldn't be anywhere near as effective, but it would keep the defense off balance.

I say spread the field... Stop trying to run between the tackles so much.

When Foster comes back I would love to see a two back set with him and Coker. If the line comes along that could be a scarry situation for opposing defenses.

I say spread the field... Stop trying to run between the tackles so much.
understanding why you state this, but you can't quit trying...even if the play doesn't work, you have to call it.....it does wonders for play action...kind of like the 1st TD of the game against Marshall...everyone bit on the run, and that left the middle of the feild wide open for a 45 yard td...granted it may not work to that result each time, but the premise is still the same.

VN Store

Back