Two More Days

teacherdean

I can’t wait until Tuesday, Oct. 29th, to see the Lady Vols on the court in real time. Before someone becomes a Debbie Downer, yes I know it is an exhibition game, however, I will be excited to see the Ladies play. By the way, yes I realize that we may, I believe not, see all of KHR’s playbook, yet it is a chance to see the ladies apply the basics of the game. Go Lady Vols!!!!

I can’t wait until Tuesday, Oct. 29th, to see the Lady Vols on the court in real time. Before someone becomes a Debbie Downer, yes I know it is an exhibition game, however, I will be excited to see the Ladies play. By the way, yes I realize that we may, I believe not, see all of KHR’s playbook, yet it is a chance to see the ladies apply the basics of the game. Go Lady Vols!!!!

I, too, am so ready for the New Lady Vols to take to the court! Hope they play aggressively in all phases of the game. GO LADY VOLS!

I believe it will be on FM radio possibly
99.1 sports radio and maybe 107.7 check
local paper don't take my word for it.
Unlikely that it will be on 107.7. Vol Calls has been moved to Tuesday at 8:00pm because of the men's game on Wednesday.

Jim

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back