Twitter saying Kiffin to Arkansas?

But he'll never get a big time coaching job. It's just some middle of the pack SEC school.

Ole Miss ain't winning any championships they're not the big time. Ole Miss just wasted a hire on this guy. He won't stay.

Ole Miss ain't winning any championships they're not the big time. Ole Miss just wasted a hire on this guy. He won't stay.
Ole Miss upgraded their coaching staff. Hate not “wasting” anything.

Maybe so but nothing has been confirmed yet. And Ole Miss is not a big time head coaching job. For him if he doesnt end up fired he'll use it for a stepping stone to something else.
Still. So. Wrong....

Still. So. Wrong....

You can let it go now. I checked the news feed just after posting that and owned up to it. I lost the bet and paid up. I'm not always right like some of you jackwagons seem to think you are.

Meanwhile Arky looking to promote the interim coach to HC. Big time stuff.

Meanwhile Arky looking to promote the interim coach to HC. Big time stuff.

I have also heard they are interested in both Bryan Harsin (Boise State Coach) and Eli Drinkwitz (Appalachian State Coach). I think Drinkwitz would be better simply because he is from Arkansas and it may help with recruiting. With that said I can not see any respectable coach touching the Arkansas job which is why...

They should make a call to Butch Jones. Think about it he took Tennessee to a win-loss record they had never seen before, had a perfect win-loss record when it came to SEC west teams, and even won Tennessee the 2016 Championship. Yes it was the most losses in TN history, it was all losses against the west, and the championship was the Championship of Life but who cares about pesky details like that. Plus he served under Saban so that is a huge boost to his incredible pedigree. Then again I think he enjoys being Saban's flunky right now so maybe they should make a call to Derek Dooley instead.

Hogville is in full meltdown, they're blaming their Board of Trustees lol!!!!!!!! Sound familiar? Every search has a collective group of morons who start rumors, gets everyone's hopes up and the it never fails to fall apart at the 11th hour.

Hey Arkansas, Kiffin was never and I mean never coming to fayetteville. You have a sh!t town and a sh!t program, you are officially in Vanderbilt category.

Dude you are showing your ignorance. Say what you want about their football program woes, but I've read more than once that the Fayetteville area known as Northwest Arkansas is considered at top 5 place in the country to live and is ranked #2 mid size markets in the country for high paying jobs. I've been thhru there a few times lately and much of that area is like Buckhead or the nicer part of Nashville. I'd encourage you to travel to next years game when we play them so you can see for yourself. Prepare for a jaw drop.

Arkansas has said this hire will not be hindered by ability to spend money aka they are willing to shell out money if the name warrants it. Bill Clark doesn't warrant that much money hence Arkansas would be settling with someone like Bill Clark.

I’d say settling for Sam Pittman is much worse lol

I’d say settling for Sam Pittman is much worse lol

Maybe. True it’s his first big job as head coach but he’s been around tons of big programs. At the end of the day, Clark has turned around a C-USA program.

Typical Arkansas hire. That place is a death zone.

VN Store

Back