Twitter champions here?

I came away feeling like most people know better than to trash a player on twitter but the realization that he was staying was so visceral that they just couldn't stifle their feelings.

We should never tell a player to leave that bleeds orange, one of the toughest players I’ve ever seen at UT. Maybe not the greatest but takes hit after hit without blaming the guys blocking for him. Some of the people on here clearly have never had a child compete in sports .
I hope he competes his butt off and makes everyone around him try harder. Good luck to him and GBO !!

I came away feeling like most people know better than to trash a player on twitter but the realization that he was staying was so visceral that they just couldn't stifle their feelings.
Bullsh!t. If you can't keep from trashing a player that goes to the school you cheer for then you need to find something else to do.

I wonder if some of those messages were targets of opportunity by fans of other teams.

Reactions: St. JohnVolCactus

VN Store

Back