TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

Watched the Munsters movie on Netflix last night. Different... Decent. An interesting fact about it. Rob Zombie wanted to shoot it in black and white and they had the sets all built in that old film noir style for black & white. Then the studio said no, they wanted it in color. So he said... alright and went with hyper color and everything over the top. He says he even told the actors to "overact the sh*t out of it." Knowing that made it a little more enjoyable.

Watching The Expanse. It's been a few years since I watched the first three seasons on SyFy channel. Chock full of characters proudly embracing belligerent prejudices willing to embrace lies and speculation, too impatient to await discovery of the truth. Yep. Still relevant in some respects.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Watching The Expanse. It's been a few years since I watched the first three seasons on SyFy channel. Chock full of characters proudly embracing belligerent prejudices willing to embrace lies and speculation, too impatient to await discovery of the truth. Yep. Still relevant in some respects.
I've heard good things about the Expanse. May give it a try if a slot ever opens up in my tv schedule lol.

Watching Bright burn. Kinda an "if superman was a bad guy" movie. Seen it before, but liked it.

VN Store

Back