TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

Oh Lawdz...things have changed. My patience paid off.
Theys got smart and are talking now. Get yo popcorn ready!! And Negan is loose. Uh oh.
That first sentence gives hope for TFG and Souce one day. Nah, nevermind 🤣

Reactions: rocytop2624
The Walking Dead

Not sure I like that I like what they've done with Negan, and where I think they're gonna take it. I could be wrong, but I see him and Michonne hooking up and being a couple when Rick returns.

The Walking Dead

Not sure I like that I like what they've done with Negan, and where I think they're gonna take it. I could be wrong, but I see him and Michonne hooking up and being a couple when Rick returns.
Who you see with Michonne?

Backwards?
Backwards what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

The way things were going a few episodes ago when I posted that, I was expecting Negan and Michonne to hook up and then Rick come back from wherever he is. That would be faked up. That's why it wouldn't have surprised me. But things just took a drastic turn. Negan just joined Alphas bunch. Lol. O lawdz.

Reactions: rocytop2624
The daughter finally got to me. I got Prime. My missus wants to watch The marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Out of the gate, it's terrific.
I don’t remember how young your grands are, but if you ever want to be an evil, subversive grandparent (it’s such fun! I love it!), Shaun the Sheep is on Amazon Prime. It’s so great. It’s a Nick Park creation, the genius who brought us Wallace and Gromit.
Shaun the Sheep - Wikipedia

Reactions: Tin Man
I'm gonna watch Tales of The Walking Dead, it's got a good cast. I love me some Olivia Munn. Anthony Goose Doc Green Edwards, Terry Crews, Posey Parker, Julie Bell.

VN Store

Back