TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

You liked it?

I don't think the story was told good enough and I guess I just don't like Channing Tatum. As with all dog movies, the dog was cool. Megan Levey and Max were way better imo.
Spot on assessment!

Fun Fact: Kevin Nash is the pot farmer. Lol

Shocker: The owner of "Dog's" sibling is the same guy that played in My Name is Earl as Earl's brother Randy.

Military funerals always get to me. Add in the fact the decedent is a K9 handler and the most loyal dog on earth is at graveside...

Spot on assessment!

Fun Fact: Kevin Nash is the pot farmer. Lol

Shocker: The owner of "Dog's" sibling is the same guy that played in My Name is Earl as Earl's brother Randy.

Military funerals always get to me. Add in the fact the decedent is a K9 handler and the most loyal dog on earth is at graveside...
It had its moments. I loved the pictures in the opening credits.

Reactions: malinoisvol
You liked it?

I don't think the story was told good enough and I guess I just don't like Channing Tatum. As with all dog movies, the dog was cool. Megan Levey and Max were way better imo.

I thought the Kevin Nash and the two weird Portland girl segments ruined the movie plus Channing's "acting" during those segments.

Beginning and end were fine but the middle dragged. The Dog was the best actor in the movie.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Rob Lowe has lung cancer on this show. Just found out his treatments were tested on dogs and some of the dogs get abandoned. He just adopted one. It's so cool but its gone die and I'm gone cry. Lulz.

Reactions: joevol33
Rob Lowe has lung cancer on this show. Just found out his treatments were tested on dogs and some of the dogs get abandoned. He just adopted one. It's so cool but its gone die and I'm gone cry. Lulz.
911 Lonestar?

kiss-my-butt-monkey.gif
Is that “catch and shoot?”

Is that Liv Tyler? On the right.
Yes. Her and Lowe are the main reasons I decided to try it. She's changed and almost ruins it. Just like the other one, it's got some creative emergency predicaments and sphincter tightening scenes that keep me interested. Acting is about as good as souce acting like he's smart.

Reactions: joevol33
Yes. Her and Lowe are the main reasons I decided to try it. She's changed and almost ruins it. Just like the other one, it's got some creative emergency predicaments and sphincter tightening scenes that keep me interested. Acting is about as good as souce acting like he's smart.

Oh lawd, he gonna be mad now.

Reactions: Behr
I liked the one about the volcano, won't say anymore in case you haven't seen it yet.

Is that Liv Tyler? On the right.
She quit

On season 2, episode 5 of Yellowstone. It has lived up to expectations so far. Jamie just f'd the family by speaking to a reporter. Now he's got to tell big daddy what he did...

Looks like S2E2 is the one about the volcano. Last 60 seconds of S2E1 leads me to that conclusion with a bunch of hot lava coming out the ground and about to destroy a food truck.
That's the one

VN Store

Back