TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

No you don't. Because the truth hurts but the show must go on. There is real characters and fake ones but there is no in-between. Certainly not based off another character.
Why don't you go be a whiney little bitch somewhere else. I'm tired of your stupid schit.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
@Behr
the twist could very well be that Elsa dies and that’s how the Duttons end up in Montana. They don’t want to bury her on the road in a forgotten grave that they can’t visit. James promised to “find a place”. Clearly they end up in Montana but we now have a possible reason why.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Behr has revealed his true aspiration - to be the post police. Now, before you scream that Behr is one of my alts (the greatest ruse of all time), I’ll ask you to note that he hasn’t demeaned posters for their mistakes, simply pointed them out. Wait… That’s more like me than the Behr we know… Never mind. Behr is not my alt. I don’t have any alts.

This show ain't perfect, but it does a good job of getting the point across of how hard life was back then and doing what they're doing.

A whole lot better job of making its point than Tin Man. Lol. Wtf?

VN Store

Back