TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

The documentary "Quiet on Set" detailing the abuse of child actors on Nickelodeon is a good watch. We are on episode 3.
It's probably good, and it needs to be told, but i dunno if I can handle watching much more victimization of children and knowing there is still very little being done about it. It's just one black pill after another. Sound of freedom broke my heart. Still no justice for the Epstein Island victims, and most of the ones involved are still in positions of power. It's all sickening. At least it's coming out now. Maybe they should rerelease "Conspiracy of Silence" again and take it serious this time.

Reactions: malinoisvol
It's probably good, and it needs to be told, but i dunno if I can handle watching much more victimization of children and knowing there is still very little being done about it. It's just one black pill after another. Sound of freedom broke my heart. Still no justice for the Epstein Island victims, and most of the ones involved are still in positions of power. It's all sickening. At least it's coming out now. Maybe they should rerelease "Conspiracy of Silence" again and take it serious this time.
I'm like you on this Sarge, I like to watch documentaries, however I've got to break them up with a lot of comedy shows to shake off the dirt.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
I can't say enough about the Fallout Series....best damn series i have seen in awhile. I had low hopes on any show based on a game being any good but this was done right and well. and Goggins hit his role out of the park. I have watched it, rewatched, and now watched several reaction videos to it.....love it. If ya haven't checked it out you need to, after all "A$$ jerky don't make itself. "

I don't even want to link a trailer because I do not want it spoiled. You want to watch this one blind if possible.
Corny to the point of being unwatchable.

The 10 Most Rewatchable Movies of All Time

The above article is summertime movie watching is just about here pap, but it did get me thinking about movies that I’ve watched many times and will again. In no particular order, these include
Casablanca
The Wizard of Oz
Lawrence of Arabia
Big Trouble in Little China
Galaxy Quest
The Blue Max
Victor Victoria
White Christmas
The Fifth Element
Grand Prix
The Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended version)
Spartacus
Saving Private Ryan
Fargo
Excalibur

What are some of yours?

Animal House
Fast Times
Tombstone
Shawshank
The Green Mile
the Eastwood Westerns (TGTBTU, OJW, PR, in particular)
any of the LOTR
I do not have Tombstone or The Green Mile on any kind of medium, but I will watch/record them anytime that they are on streaming TV.

I used to have Animal House on DVD. It was an anniversary edition and included a short subject about the characters some years after their college experiences. Alas, my wife lent it to a niece’s husband just before their divorce. Never going to see that DVD again…

It's a Mad, Mad,... World
Ted
The Hangover
The Burbs
The Money Pit
McClintock
In Harms Way
Joe Kidd
Josey Wales
Which Way is Up

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store