TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

Why did Bunny get beat up in prison? He was the only one of the Gange leaders to get hit.
All were inside to end battles for supremacy and establish a pecking order which will be congruous with outside. All succeeded in vanquishing competition, however, Bunny’s rival was sneaky smart with a counterattack. Bunny triumphed, but suffered a few battle scars.

All were inside to end battles for supremacy and establish a pecking order which will be congruous with outside. All succeeded in vanquishing competition, however, Bunny’s rival was sneaky smart with a counterattack. Bunny triumphed, but suffered a few battle scars.
It was crip leader he blinded wasn't it?

Reactions: Toucan Sam
I'm gonna watch wakanda forever. Mad I had to stinking upgrade though. I had the regular package with ads, and it's worked fine. Canceled live tv a couple of weeks ago until football. Tried turning it on, and it said it wasn't available on my roku. I googled it, and apparently roku and Disney are at odds over splitting ad money. Not a word about it when we went with the package with ads though.

VN Store

Back