TV for the ETSU game?

Will there be any TV for the game on Nov. 5?

I just looked at the upcoming games on ESPN+. It shows the Lady Vols v ETSU available at 8:00PM ET, which is rather strange since the game is at 7:00PM and neither the ETSU nor the UT athletic sites list tv coverage. Although the UT site does say TV TBD.

Maybe they will update the info as we get closer to the game. I just got our ticket so I'll be at the game.

Jim

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I just looked at the upcoming games on ESPN+. It shows the Lady Vols v ETSU available at 8:00PM ET, which is rather strange since the game is at 7:00PM and neither the ETSU nor the UT athletic sites list tv coverage. Although the UT site does say TV TBD.

Maybe they will update the info as we get closer to the game. I just got our ticket so I'll be at the game.

Jim

The game will be on ESPN plus as previously stated at 7 am est. This means to see this game you must have the additional subscription of ESPN plus which is 4.99 plus tax per month cancel at anytime so you would only have to buy a month for like 5.50 to see this game. I don't see any other games that the Lady Vols will be on ESPN plus as all of the other lower division games are at home and except for Stanford which will be Pac 10 network looks like all other will be on SEC or a regular ESPN channel. One other exception is Portland State which is on Pluto TV which is a free network.

Reactions: mlindsay
Nice to see the Lady Vols playing in Johnson City and the Minidome should be rocking.

VN Store

Back