TV for Tenn Tech game/SEC network +/streaming only

Just to be clear.

The game will not be televised over the air on linear broadcast

If your provider and package includes SEC network then SEC network plus is included at no cost but only viewable streaming on the ESPN app

You do not have to pay 6.99 if the above applies, if not your options are multiple but getting espn plus is the easiest if your provider doesn’t carry sec network

You will need a streaming device or a smart TV with the app installed to watch the game on a TV or if you want you can use your laptop with an HDMI out and use your tv as a monitor

Here is a great link with all questions I’ve seen here answered in one page

About SEC Network/SEC Network+

Hulu Live TV has SEC Network but the Plus channel is not available. I believe I remember last year I had to subscribe to ESPN+ to see the game. Several of the basketball games were only on ESPN+ also.

Reactions: onthehill71
I believe if you have fubu you can install the espn app, login with your fubu credentials, and watch sec+.
You, sir, are CORRECT!! Thank you for this info. ESPN+ activated. Ready for Saturday.

Hulu Live TV has SEC Network but the Plus channel is not available. I believe I remember last year I had to subscribe to ESPN+ to see the game. Several of the basketball games were only on ESPN+ also.

No...you don't. If your Hulu Live has SEC network as part of your programming you can stream the game through the ESPN app on a smart device by entering your Hulu credentials.

Reactions: GAVol
I think if you have direct TV all you need to hit is the red button on your remote and you’ll be taken to ESPN plus

I think if you have direct TV all you need to hit is the red button on your remote and you’ll be taken to ESPN plus
I’ve noticed that option but have never had any luck getting my setup up to work. It’s just as easy to me to hit my fire stick on my input and go from there. Good info though. I may try it out Saturday

No...you don't. If your Hulu Live has SEC network as part of your programming you can stream the game through the ESPN app on a smart device by entering your Hulu credentials.
Yeah . . . I think that's true for anybody whose provider includes ESPN. Just downlad the app, enter credentials and you're good to go.

Yeah . . . I think that's true for anybody whose provider includes ESPN. Just downlad the app, enter credentials and you're good to go.
I think what’s confusing most is the entering the credentials. I know sometimes I have to log out and back in again for some reason. Basically if you pay for sec network on your package you should get the sec + on espn at no additional cost

I think what’s confusing most is the entering the credentials. I know sometimes I have to log out and back in again for some reason. Basically if you pay for sec network on your package you should get the sec + on espn at no additional cost
We make fun of it, but I guess if you're used to old school flipping channels - which is where most still are - it all seems exotic. Think of all the people that will log in for the first time and think "Wait a minute . . . You mean I can watch ALL these games?!?"

I’ve noticed that option but have never had any luck getting my setup up to work. It’s just as easy to me to hit my fire stick on my input and go from there. Good info though. I may try it out Saturday
It’s definitely not the best quality watched a few baseball games on it last year

We make fun of it, but I guess if you're used to old school flipping channels - which is where most still are - it all seems exotic. Think of all the people that will log in for the first time and think "Wait a minute . . . You mean I can watch ALL these games?!?"
So it’s not coming on my brown box with red numbers and 5 buttons!!!!!

They make it confusing. I thought I had ESPN + activated because my wife had been streaming US Open tennis matches that were not being broadcast on any television channel. Turned out, she was streaming those matches with our xfinity logon and I had to scramble to reactivate ESPN + the Thursday night of our first game so I could also watch an fcs game. Also, if anyone out there is activating ESPN + and plans to stream it through a Roku, DO NOT activate the service through the website. You have to activate through the Roku app or it won’t work. At least, that was my experience.

It does not accept my Hulu credentials. Can’t login unless I signup for $7 month.

I’m not going to be able to catch the game live, but about an hour after kickoff. When streaming, is there a way to start the game from the beginning or do you have to join live

I’m not going to be able to catch the game live, but about an hour after kickoff. When streaming, is there a way to start the game from the beginning or do you have to join live

No, looks like you'll miss the first half. ESPN/SECN+ will have the replay, or check Youtube.... somebody usually posts the full game same day.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
I do this, but when I click on the game it pops up saying I have to subscribe to espn+ to view.

I do this, but when I click on the game it pops up saying I have to subscribe to espn+ to view.
Man on game day it may change. It’s 7$ wasted if you want the guarantee. This whole situation is a CF.

there’s 3 options.

1. We win and everyone looks good. People get pissy and blame the fact that we were playing TN Tech and won’t give any credit.

2. We win but everyone looks not good. People get pissy and complain about how much we’re going to lose to Florida.

3. We lose.

Just take this game off. No good can possibly come from it.

there’s 3 options.

1. We win and everyone looks good. People get pissy and blame the fact that we were playing TN Tech and won’t give any credit.

2. We win but everyone looks not good. People get pissy and complain about how much we’re going to lose to Florida.

3. We lose.

Just take this game off. No good can possibly come from it.
We’re horrible, and we’re favored to win by over 40 points. There is no way to exit this game on a positive note.

VN Store

Back