TV for Tenn Tech game/SEC network +/streaming only

Neither do I since we moved further out. That is the reason I switched from sling. I couldn't get local channels for games.
work for the cable company, but, out if footprint. still get a decent amount of streaming channels free but, not ESPN plus.

love all of them but Netflix. Unless theres a Doc I like their shows are for females.

work for the cable company, but, out if footprint. still get a decent amount of streaming channels free but, not ESPN plus.

love all of them but Netflix. Unless theres a Doc I like their shows are for females.

Unfortunately I have learned that every subscription I have, 90% garbage and just a few gems here and there.

I'll try and find the game on some of the more sketchy sports sites, those are hit and miss though. I'll let you know.

Take your laptop, plug an HDMI cable into the back of it, plug the other end into the HDMI port on the back of your TV. Go to ESPN + on your laptop and follow instructions. Then, get p1ssed off and throw all of it against the wall
My strategy for using ESPN+ is to do something useful on Saturday and watch the game when it posts to YouTube.

Unfortunately I have learned that every subscription I have, 90% garbage and just a few gems here and there.
The SEC network screws us all the time. This is just another example. The can give out hundreds of thousands of $$ but don’t care if Sec fan have to pay additional $$ to watch the Tennessee games this week. Poor old Disney just can make enough billions to show this game. They could at least show it on the ESPN app. I coul at least get it on my I Pad.

Dumb question but is there a way to test SEC+ before Saturday?

I have both ESPN and SEC Network with my cable package. I logged into the ESPN app and signed in with the appropriate credentials but I'm only seeing ESPN+ broadcasts right now on the app and it won't let me watch those.

So where do I find the SEC+ broadcasts? Not seeing any.

Dumb question but is there a way to test SEC+ before Saturday?

I have both ESPN and SEC Network with my cable package. I logged into the ESPN app and signed in with the appropriate credentials but I'm only seeing ESPN+ broadcasts right now on the app and it won't let me watch those.

So where do I find the SEC+ broadcasts? Not seeing any.
Might have solved it. It shows there's a Bama press conference live right now and says it's on SECN+ and I guess I'm able to view it. It acts like it loads but then says your event is about to begin please stand by.

What time is that press conference? Surely it's not this late?

If you have any cable plan that has SECN or ESPN you can login with your providers credentials on ESPN app.

First you have to make an account on ESPN app. Then go to settings once your able to see the streams. Then you can login to your TV provider. That's what threw me off. I was trying to login to the app with my TV credentials. But no you login to the app with whatever email you want to use and then go to settings and login with TV credentials after.

If anyone or their kids have an Xbox One or PS or any other similar device you should be able to login there as well. I have an Xbox and it was easy peasy to do it there too.

Reactions: catss350

VN Store

Back