TV for Tenn Tech game/SEC network +/streaming only

Indianavfl

Is SEC network plus available on Spectrum? I have regular SEC Network but not sure how plus works?

Is SEC network plus available on Spectrum? I have regular SEC Network but not sure how plus works?
Take your laptop, plug an HDMI cable into the back of it, plug the other end into the HDMI port on the back of your TV. Go to ESPN + on your laptop and follow instructions. Then, get p1ssed off and throw all of it against the wall

Somebody tell me here....to watch the UT-TTU game; do I?

1. Add the ESPN App to my TV

2. Activate the App by signing in with my streaming service sign-in credentials

3. Sign up for one month of ESPN +, for $6.99

4. Watch the game

5. CNX the ESPN + channel subscription afterward

Will that work, or have I missed something?

4. Watch the game

That should work. A few of my boys are star wars and marvel nerds. So I signed up for the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle. Was cheaper that way. We have an app on the firestick. Can cast it from your phone if you have the app, also. And you might can get a free trial for a few days with ESPN+ if they offer that.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
That should work. A few of my boys are star wars and marvel nerds. So I signed up for the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle. Was cheaper that way. We have an app on the firestick. Can cast it from your phone if you have the app, also. And you might can get a free trial for a few days with ESPN+ if they offer that.
Do you or anyone know if it's on YouTube TV? And what time is the game?

If you have the SEC NW on your TV provider it does cost you anything to use the SECNW+. Just google it and open the app and you can find the TN game. You may have to provide a PW for your wifi.

Reactions: 08Vol and volfan8
I got ESPN+ with my Disney Package. It comes in handy during football season. Able to watch the SEC games on my tv using my AppleTV 4K.
Also was handy during Tennis US Open and the PGA Championship that was streamed.

Kind or messed up they're putting it on streaming only

4. Watch the game

SEC+ is free on the ESPN app as long as you have the SEC network as part of your main TV package which I am sure you do. You do not need to subscribe to ESPN+ to watch SEC+ games. Steps 1,2 and 4 is all you need.

We've got ESPN+ with our Sling subscription. I plan to stream it there.

If you have Verizon Wireless, there is a plan that includes the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle.

Reactions: GTBATV
I've not had any big issues with it. We do Sling Orange with the sports add on and an antenna for locals. It does the job and is cheap. I have a few little gripes, but nothing worse than any other cable service I've had.
never had any luck with antennaes.

VN Store

Back