TV coverage for UNC-C game tonight

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
OK move this if you want to the bball forum but I thought it might get more traffic here. I know the game is listed on SportSouth for tonight at 7pm. Probably not a problem for the Ktown peeps but here in Chattanooga we are scheduled to get Atlanta hockey. Anyone in the know have more info on this. I know some of you guys work in TV (O+W=heaven) so let me know what you know. I set my DVR just in case it is wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
OK move this if you want to the bball forum but I thought it might get more traffic here. I know the game is listed on SportSouth for tonight at 7pm. Probably not a problem for the Ktown peeps but here in Chattanooga we are scheduled to get Atlanta hockey. Anyone in the know have more info on this. I know some of you guys work in TV (O+W=heaven) so let me know what you know. I set my DVR just in case it is wrong. Thanks.

My TV actually has a KY basketball game listed on SportSouth

I know its on the ESPN Fullcourt package. That probably doesn't help most of you though.

check Channelsurfing.net - I can't see the lineup as it is blocked at work...is it on there for tonight?

I've found the guide on SS is usually wrong. Most times the games are on but not listed. The Grizzlies are on SS almost every night but none of the games are listed. I would just tune in and see if it is on.

well I'll be... they've got the Thrashers game on for me as well, and it's even blacked out.

My TV's showing hockey too, but this morning's TFP said the game will be on SportsSouth.

maybe they'll have the game on anyway... I dunno that I've ever actually seen a Thrashers game on SS. they're blacked out every freaking game.

I called the TFP sports desk....

The guy said if watching on comcast, he's almost certain it is the UT game. Said that they get their listing in the sports section updated every couple of days, so that is generally the most accurate source...

This is for us Scenic City folks....

The guy said if watching on comcast, he's almost certain it is the UT game. Said that they get their listing in the sports section updated every couple of days, so that is generally the most accurate source...

Thankee.
3731704_std.jpg

The Memphis Comcast listings show hockey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

VN Store

Back