Turpin Family Children

No way I could watch something like that. I don't know the story, but I know I'd get mad.
You'll get mad. But you'll also be happy. Happy that one of those girls had the courage to get out of the house and call 911, without really even knowing what 911 is. For that sacrifice those girls are free and the parents will rot in prison. Horrible human beings.

You'll get mad. But you'll also be happy. Happy that one of those girls had the courage to get out of the house and call 911, without really even knowing what 911 is. For that sacrifice those girls are free and the parents will rot in prison. Horrible human beings.
What is absolutely frustrating , is that they went from the hellhole family life to a hellhole foster family life.
They probably have enough PTSD to last a few lifetimes

How in the hell does this happen?!?! How do people like this get control over kids? I guess foster systems are desperate but that dude’s haircut should have been a huge red flag.

How in the hell does this happen?!?! How do people like this get control over kids? I guess foster systems are desperate but that dude’s haircut should have been a huge red flag.
The dude with the Captain Kangaroo haircut is not the foster parent. He and his wife are their real parents and horribly abused all of the kids.
They were placed with foster parents who also abused them.

Reactions: TC 83
Tired of our society keeping monsters like this alive. These dead to rights child abusers deserve death, painful death. Give them the Aunt Edna’s dog treatment in the original Vacation movie or the Atrain drag from The Boys.

Tired of our society keeping monsters like this alive. These dead to rights child abusers deserve death, painful death. Give them the Aunt Edna’s dog treatment in the original Vacation movie or the Atrain drag from The Boys.
Anyone who would hurt a child!
It is every adult's responsibility to help protect children.

Reactions: SlipKidVol

VN Store

Back