Turn up the Heat

UTLEGEND

I got this from a poster on TOS and felt the need to share here..

" believe we all agree that Haslam needs to be minimized and Currie needs to go (which begins the Haslam process). While this is well underway, we can still help change the narrative in the media. We need to flood social media with items that both apply pressure and even borderline embarrass our university president and chancellor. Tweet at, tag, call into radio shows, and generally publicize why we have a resistance that has developed.

1. A criminal who the feds are trying to lock up is being allowed to make decisions for our state university and beloved football team (#CriminalJimmyHaslam). He does not want to lose his control on the program and university, therefore he is doing whatever he can to make this HIS hire.

2. John Currie has his job bc of Haslam and will do what he tells him to do (#FireCurrie)

3. There is an army of boosters who are ready to step in and fix this if/when Haslam is neutered. These are the same people who have prevented the most recent hire attempts.

4. Our President and Chancellor are allowing the embarrassment of #CriminalJimmyHaslam to continue for political and personal reasons

Yes, the power brokers are the main reason these hires have been stopped. However, we can change the narrative in the public media. We need to turn up the heat."

Volnation needs to get loud!!

Reactions: 18 people
I travel to Knoxville for work tomorrow.

It may be in flames by the time I get there.

i got this from a poster on tos and felt the need to share here..

" believe we all agree that haslam needs to be minimized and currie needs to go (which begins the haslam process). While this is well underway, we can still help change the narrative in the media. We need to flood social media with items that both apply pressure and even borderline embarrass our university president and chancellor. Tweet at, tag, call into radio shows, and generally publicize why we have a resistance that has developed.

1. A criminal who the feds are trying to lock up is being allowed to make decisions for our state university and beloved football team (#criminaljimmyhaslam). He does not want to lose his control on the program and university, therefore he is doing whatever he can to make this his hire.

2. John currie has his job bc of haslam and will do what he tells him to do (#firecurrie)

3. There is an army of boosters who are ready to step in and fix this if/when haslam is neutered. These are the same people who have prevented the most recent hire attempts.

4. Our president and chancellor are allowing the embarrassment of #criminaljimmyhaslam to continue for political and personal reasons

yes, the power brokers are the main reason these hires have been stopped. However, we can change the narrative in the public media. We need to turn up the heat."

volnation needs to get loud!!

exactly

Hey Jimmy!

kLYngRx.gif

So... do to Haslam, what we did to Schiano?

Using the Penn State piece without all the facts was an embarrassment nationally for this fanbase. It's why the national media has been some incredibly harsh on us. I would hate for us to not learn our lesson and repeat the same mistake.

So... do to Haslam, what we did to Schiano?

Using the Penn State piece without all the facts was an embarrassment nationally for this fanbase. It's why the national media has been some incredibly harsh on us. I would hate for us to not learn our lesson and repeat the same mistake.

That wasn't just about the Penn State issue. This was about how he treated his players and his record. The Penn State argument is just a cop out

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back