Turkey: Our NATO Ally

so you have something that would amount to proof that Palestine existed for 100 years or so that would make them valid? (100 is pretty arbitrary I will admit, but its a nice round number)

you can't just say Zionist propaganda and run away. you need to present something that would actually argue the point.

the dude on the history channel with the hair has roswell and a bunch of blurry videos.

Ob has a list of squatch encounters and recordings.

LG and the crew have pre-election polls to believe Trump shouldn't be president.

what are you basing your stance on?

I've brought this point numerous times...

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemem, Iran....and don't forget Palestine...

Israel is behind all of them...

That isn't even close!

If my Christian upbringing ranked supreme in my logic, then yes...

It's called common sense...no religion required...

I didn't ask you your upbringing, what God do you serve now?

That has zero to do with this...

It has a great deal to do with it, your theology is the engine that runs your life. What you think of God will directly affect your beliefs and actions towards others. If you are muslim and believe the koran to be the word of God then it will directly affect the way you view Israel. :hi:

It has a great deal to do with it, your theology is the engine that runs your life. What you think of God will directly affect your beliefs and actions towards others. If you are muslim and believe the koran to be the word of God then it will directly affect the way you view Israel. :hi:

Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah...

Said this before...

Turning a blind eye to Israel and their genicide isn't Christian...regardless of your stance...

Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah...

Said this before...

Turning a blind eye to Israel and their genicide isn't Christian...regardless of your stance...

What does that have to do with what god you serve? I know the Jews have rejected Jesus as their Messiah. What does that have to do with what god you serve? Turning a blind eye to Israel and the genocide isn't Christian, I agree with this. What does that have to do with what god you serve?
Are you a muslim?

That trend is Israel's so called "neighbors" invading them whenever they took a fancy to.

And got their ass handed to them every time.

Now, about that whole Palestine thing...

Can you define where Palestine's borders were before Israeli occupation?

You have a point with that, but the next question you need to ask is where are the borders of Israel defined?

Palestine technically didn't exist as a state before 1948... but neither did Israel.

Yes, why should they be dominating other sovereign countries? Are you really asking this question?

A stable, secular democracy in a region of religious fanatics?

I'm still trying to figure out who you would pick in a fight between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Now, how can Israel occupy a nation that has never existed in modern times?

Here is the fallacy in your argument. Even though the nation of Palestine wasn't technically a state, you still had people that lived on those lands that were forcibly uprooted from their land by the Israelis. No different than the Native Americans being uprooted from their land that didn't have a defined border for each of the tribes.

You have a point with that, but the next question you need to ask is where are the borders of Israel defined?

Palestine technically didn't exist as a state before 1948... but neither did Israel.

Palestine, as it is, has never existed as a nation. It's a historical region rather than a nation.

Here's the thing, though. Per modern international treaties, lands taken in armed conflict are entirely legal. So, the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights are all legally acquired lands since Israel was attacked in those conflicts. Now, the Sinai is debatable especially with what happened in 1956, but since it's back under Egyptian control, the point is moot.

A stable, secular democracy in a region of religious fanatics?

I'm still trying to figure out who you would pick in a fight between Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Jordan is stable. And if the US and Western powers could get out of the way, Syria and Iraq could stabilize.

The problem is that the ultimate Zionist goal is to have a Greater Israel that stretches to the Euphrates.

Jordan is stable. And if the US and Western powers could get out of the way, Syria and Iraq could stabilize.

The problem is that the ultimate Zionist goal is to have a Greater Israel that stretches to the Euphrates.

I'm sure you have proof of this great Zionist plot...

Jordan appears to be one of the exceptions to the rule over there.

Palestine, as it is, has never existed as a nation. It's a historical region rather than a nation.
Not arguing that point. Go back and look at the post you just responded to.

Here's the thing, though. Per modern international treaties, lands taken in armed conflict are entirely legal. So, the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights are all legally acquired lands since Israel was attacked in those conflicts. Now, the Sinai is debatable especially with what happened in 1956, but since it's back under Egyptian control, the point is moot.

I recognize the military significance of the Golan Heights. And for Israel to return the Sinai to Egypt was a tremendous concession. But having said that, the tactics used in 1947-48 at the start of the all this and situations like the USS Liberty does show that the Israelis are cunning and manipulative and leads most to question some of their actions... or if they were really provoking situations as opposed to just defending themselves.

VN Store

Back