Tuesday practice video

Wish I got paid millions to say “let’s go” over and over. I really regret my life decisions.
I heard him say more than Let's Go in the 42 seconds included in the video. Now, if that is all the time he spends on the practice field; you might have a complaint.

I know we have boo Hooer's everywhere here this week, yes.... I'm guilty as well, however...... I'd love to whip Bama Saturday. It Can happen, but the team Must want it

Delirious; Much? Tennessee has a zero chance of beating bama. WHO is going to cover Waddle & Co? WHO is going to stop the run? WHO is going to Pressure the QB? WHO is going to throw 4 td passes for UT to even be in the game? It's one thing to be a supportive Fan, but another to be realistic. Alabama is a PRO team disguised as a College team. "C'MON MAN". Ala 50 Ut 16.

Delirious; Much? Tennessee has a zero chance of beating bama. WHO is going to cover Waddle & Co? WHO is going to stop the run? WHO is going to Pressure the QB? WHO is going to throw 4 td passes for UT to even be in the game? It's one thing to be a supportive Fan, but another to be realistic. Alabama is a PRO team disguised as a College team. "C'MON MAN". Ala 50 Ut 16.
Tennessee didn't score 16 vs KY....

Reactions: amorange

No, I'm a fan thats been frustrated as Crap for the last several years! That doesn't take away the possibility that our men can step up and do something Saturday.

I would certainly hate to be in a foxhole with you

Question Pruitt has to make on D does he go against his philosophy of being aggressive in man to man and play 2 or 3 deep making Alabama commit to running the ball and short passing game. This is the style that is working in spades for KY and Arkansas at the moment but Alabama is a different animal in that they can play this style of ball and be successful but it does slow the game down. Against KY we could run the ball but JG put us behind the 8 ball. The way we were playing up front in 1st half we should of been up 10-17 points at half shutting Ky out. We tried to commit again in second half of first drive with three straight runs and EGray failed to pick up that first down when he should have and the D just forgot to come out of locker room. So do we slow play the game run the football dare Al to run and throw short passes or do we play D they way Pruitt likes. In CHRIST Alone.

Reactions: Pacer92
I heard him say more than Let's Go in the 42 seconds included in the video. Now, if that is all the time he spends on the practice field; you might have a complaint.
I was talking about all the coaches combined. They seem s to have that in common lol.

Two things:
1) I saw 44 getting some reps at RB ... he looks like a man ... Tee Hodge ... I'm looking forward to his debut.
2) No QB reps? Man, that's the one thing EVERYBODY wants to see.
But the coaches don’t want EVERYBODY to come up with their own interpretations.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I like that WHO dude; glad he is finally stepping up and showing out.

Reactions: chuckb1448
No, I'm a fan thats been frustrated as Crap for the last several years! That doesn't take away the possibility that our men can step up and do something Saturday.

I would certainly hate to be in a foxhole with you

LIKEWISE! You would say "Oh there's just a small regiment approaching".

Thanks, but no effort involved. These just roll off the tongue. But, hope you have a good day.
If we could all be like you: what a perfect world it would be.

By the way, God says Pride will cause you to burn in the lake of fire, I shall pray for you

VN Store

Back