Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Some really obnoxious stuff coming out. They ought to fire him just for being an idiot.

It’s either right or wrong. He was/is wrong. Call it like it is. Feel free to call LG out on his hypocrisy too. But that doesn’t change this.

It’s not like they went back and found some dumb tweet he sent when he was 16.

It’s either right or wrong. He was/is wrong. Call it like it is. Feel free to call LG out on his hypocrisy too. But that doesn’t change this.

LG said he should be fired , just for being an idiot . I don’t believe so . I also stated why . The gold standard for cable news isn’t that high . Now if we want to set a new standard .. let the firings begin .

It’s not like they went back and found some dumb tweet he sent when he was 16.
Nope, it was a dumb radio show called “Bubba the Love Sponge”. Was part of MSNBC.

Now to your comment, you really going to compare someone making a comment about a woman to Lt. Gov Fairfax being accused of sexually assaulting women??

So this was during phone call ins to the Bubba the Love Sponge show? The same shock jock married to the chick that banged Hulk Hogan?

And I’m guessing we need the denounce and pull Howard Stern off the air also?

And... as others have said... let Gov Northam lead the way 😂

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back