Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

It is bizarre that you are so encouraged, and take so much tribal pride, in the high ratings of a purveyor of such extremist views and distorted spin.

^^^^ This is Judy Woodruff of the PBS New Hour. ^^^^

^^^^ These are two former colleagues of Tucker Carlson, Bill O'Reilly and Bernie Goldberg, discussing how Tucker Carlson's opinions are literally being used as propaganda on Russian state television.

Lol...says the poll expert who was possessed by media polls leading up to the election. Now you can't get him to make a single poll about how voters view the Biden Administration singled handed destruction of America.

Like the bold supposed to make your opinion more credible than Tucker's. It may just prove you are a fall in line puppet.

Multiple things can be true at once regarding the war in Ukraine and opinions can vary regarding our role. What's puzzling is your lack of zeal for American sovereignty. Oh sorry, that one isn't a leftist talking point.

We need more intellectually curious media instead of dishonest state actors.

Yeah, I don't care. With the way you all have acted over the last several years, and what is about to go down this summer, you have burned every bridge. Keep insulting people you want to agree with you though, that seems to work.

So you're going to let the feelz keep you from maturing as a voter? Makes sense.

Tucker owns msm. If you want the truth, listen to Tucker.

Tucker's ratings and reach mean he has, by definition, become the mainstream media.

And you get a certain flavor of truth from Tucker. If it's what you're looking for, he's right all the time.

Reactions: Septic
Can you spell our be exactly what is meant by "feelz"? It reeks of being just another epithet meant to shut down differing opinions.

I will give an apology. When you are hard on a child, many will shut down and not listen to another word you say (and no I'm not comparing Zep to a child). They lack the emotional intelligence needed at that age to cope with tough lessons in reasonable situations.

Many people struggle with emotional intelligence including me. If you choose to play in this political discussion arena then sometimes it will challenge your emotional intelligence. Do you reject another opinion out of spite or can you still be pragmatic?

When I say the feelz it just means letting the way people talk affect the message behind it. Just my $0.01.

Reactions: AshG
I will give an apology. When you are hard on a child, many will shut down and not listen to another word you say (and no I'm not comparing Zep to a child). They lack the emotional intelligence needed at that age to cope with tough lessons in reasonable situations.

Many people struggle with emotional intelligence including me. If you choose to play in this political discussion arena then sometimes it will challenge your emotional intelligence. Do you reject another opinion out of spite or can you still be pragmatic?

When I say the feelz it just means letting the way people talk affect the message behind it. Just my $0.01.
He’s the queen of lack of emotional intelligence. Don’t get sucked into his hypocrisy

He’s the queen of lack of emotional intelligence. Don’t get sucked into his hypocrisy

Your disdain for me is a very interesting phenomenon to watch unfold. I don't know how I became a target of your ire, but I forgive you for it.

Tucker owns msm. If you want the truth, listen to Tucker.
LOL. You mean the admitted liar ?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson lies on TV. Who says? He does

Fox News host Tucker Carlson tells interviewer: ‘I lie’

Tucker Carlson's objective is to stir up the Republican Party base. He race baits, he promotes conspiracy theories, he spreads pro-Russian talking points, he fear mongers and yes, by his own admission, he also tells outright lies.

Tucker Carlson appeals to the lowest common denominator of Republicans, who comprise the uninformed, the uneducated, the unread, the unsophisticated and the unwashed members of American society.

Reactions: lawgator1
Lots of triggered lefties up in here

When calling someone a racist doesn't work, then they get really pissy. They have no power over Tucker and that hurts. Moral of the story is when the left accuse you of being a racist or puppet and try to have you cancelled then consider it projection and ignore them. They've been good at it for decades. They want you to get into their debate and put you in the hog slush then it distracts you from the good you're doing.

Reactions: Sea Ray
Tucker's ratings and reach mean he has, by definition, become the mainstream media.

And you get a certain flavor of truth from Tucker. If it's what you're looking for, he's right all the time.
Tucker is the absolute best media personality. He is leaps and bounds ahead of his peers. I agree. He is msm.. there is only a distant second

Reactions: BreatheUT
Tucker is unleashing the Kraken tonight. When you are up against the forces of tyranny truth comes back stronger. Started the show with an outstanding monlogue and two strong black guests ruining the leftists.

Tucker Carlson: “The President of the United States, frail, confused, bitterly partisan, desecrating on the memory of recently murdered children with tired talking points from the Democratic Party. Dividing the country in a moment of deep pain rather than uniting. His voice rising, amplified only as he is repeating the talking points from over 35 years in the United States Senate. Personal politics being the only thing that amplifies him. Unfit for leadership of this country… I’m in shock.”

VN Store

Back