TSSAA APPROVES NIL

i bet it wont be long before maryville, alcoa, and catholic players will be making more money than their parents.....if they dont already

110,000 kids playing HS in Tennessee. A lot of kids are about to get a hard lesson in life....parents too on the value of their child in athletics.

Can't wait for the Brentwood Blaze Juuior tackle team to start getting "Garanimals" NIL deals:rolleyes:

i bet it wont be long before maryville, alcoa, and catholic players will be making more money than their parents.....if they dont already

Just curious what you have to support this thought cause it seems wildly inaccurate. Assuming an average income of $50k in Blount County and an average income of $100k for Catholic, you'd have to spend millions to reach that level for even half of each team. If you know a viable business model that involves spending that much on high school kids (most of which have no NFL or even college prospects), I would love to hear about it. I think you, like most complaints I see about NIL, are worrying about made up hypotheticals.

I've got quite a few athletes signed to a deal already. I think it's four in the Knoxville area, three in Chattanooga, and two in Sevierville. If done right, this has real potential to help the athletes and companies that need a boost with their social media presence.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back