Trying to stay positive

Georgia St controlwd that game.

Let me try again.

Tennessee (top 20 program all time) was only down by 15 to Georgia State (new team this decade, coming off a 2 win season in the Sun Belt) with 3 seconds to go in the game.

I was agreeing with you. The only possible team In the sec Georgia State could be “on par” with would be Tennessee.

Reactions: volfannbama
Georgia State was a fluke. There was much improvement in game 2 and their will be more improvement this week. JG will even improve as he gets his timing with the receivers down.

I can see 6-6 with the weak SECe schedule.

Reactions: FBtime
Just trying to keep morale up, while still being realistic
The reality is Coach Pruitt isn't leaving, JG is the Quarterback. From a strategic view, if the team improves and always play with maximum effort then you start from a strong foundation and give Coach Pruitt a chance to get where we need to be. Or start over and 3 years later be on the same situation as now.

Georgia State was a fluke. There was much improvement in game 2 and their will be more improvement this week. JG will even improve as he gets his timing with the receivers down.

I can see 6-6 with the weak SECe schedule.

2-10 is more likely

We are bad right now only time will tell if they can turn it around this year....Who knows maybe the lights come back on for JG? Hopefully we get our first Win Saturday....from this point forward I won’t take wins for granted!

giphy.gif

BYU is absolutely on par with Vandy, UK, USCe, etc. None of those teams have performed that much better than BYU.

No BYU is not equal to Vandy, Kentucky, SC
You lost your mind?
You watched those teams play? Vandy is the same doormat level as us at the very least. And I'd take BYU in a close one to UK, and USCe is without their quarterback- and lost to a 2-10 UNC team with a washed up old man as a coach.

I'd do a little research before rolling in with some BS.

VN Store

Back