TrumPutinGate

I see this conveniently omits the conclusion of no evidence Page was colluding or cooperating; a pretty big omission no?
I'm posting this statement whenever I see the collusion argument:

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in the election interference activities"

Don't be talking bad about Carter Page, He's a true American patriot.

He's not a Russian agent nor was he found to do anything wrong. I'd argue he is patriotic for surviving the full force of Federal investigatory power and coming out clean. Shame he had to spend a fortune defending himself against false allegations.

The administration in charge when it happened knew it was happening and didn't acknowledge or do anything about it until after the election (the election that Russia interfered in). Talk about not acknowledging something.
What was all of that "knock it off" talk?

He's not a Russian agent nor was he found to do anything wrong. I'd argue he is patriotic for surviving the full force of Federal investigatory power and coming out clean. Shame he had to spend a fortune defending himself against false allegations.
I don't think he had a lawyer.

There was no public acknowledgement - in fact Obama mocked Trump for suggesting that the election could be tampered with all the time knowing the Russians were trying to tamper with it.

Just imagine if Clinton had won - we would have heard very little about Russian interference.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Here’s the bottom line, Mick.

Russian election interference happened under the Obama administration. Many of those in his administration that should have been preventing it from happening also ended up on the team working to pin it on Trump.

Get back to me when the Russians interfere with an election during the Trump presidency.

There was no public acknowledgement - in fact Obama mocked Trump for suggesting that the election could be tampered with all the time knowing the Russians were trying to tamper with it.

Just imagine if Clinton had won - we would have heard very little about Russian interference.
Obama had a grasp of the email hacks but I think the social media campaign was not uncovered until after the election nor was it known the extent of them trying to hack election offices and voting systems. And really what would publicly acknowledging it have helped?"Obama bad".

Obama had a grasp of the email hacks but I think the social media campaign was not uncovered until after the election nor was it known the extent of them trying to hack election offices and voting systems.

The incompetence of the Obama administration strikes again!

I was thinking the opposite. I figured Clinton/Democrats would be bragging about overcoming the Republican candidate and the Russians.

And being that they were the winning party in that example, things would probably go poorly for anyone on the Trump campaign.

I was thinking the opposite. I figured Clinton/Democrats would be bragging about overcoming the Republican candidate and the Russians.

And being that they were the winning party in that example, things would probably go poorly for anyone on the Trump campaign.

Hillary would have used it as pretense for military action in Ukraine/Crimea and goodness knows where else. It never crossed her or Obama's mind that she could lose.

The administration in charge when it happened knew it was happening and didn't acknowledge or do anything about it until after the election (the election that Russia interfered in). Talk about not acknowledging something.

Did the Obama administration do enough? No.

Did it ignore the meddling or do nothing? No.

FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security (October 7, 2016)

Don't be talking bad about Carter Page, He's a true American patriot.

Well he did graduate from The Naval Academy. The man that had the most influence on my life, my step father, is an Academy Graduate. So I’ve had a hard time from day one with the reporting that he was a spy.

Well he did graduate from The Naval Academy. The man that had the most influence on my life, my step father, is an Academy Graduate. So I’ve had a hard time from day one with the reporting that he was a spy.
I was laughed at for even suggesting he was an American spy.

VN Store

Back