Trump's Taxes

Trump is going further and further off the rails. Clearly he disliked Fauci’s truisms yesterday during his testimony. It pointed up the ineptness of Trump
If the Trump train gets "off the rails," there is no telling who gets run over by it.

Reactions: NEO
I don't play the hair splitting games that you do. Trump's claim was that the investigators he had hired to research Barack Obama's place of birth had turned up information in Hawaii and that "they can't believe what they're finding". With that statement, Trump was more than implying that the investigators he had employed had uncovered proof that Obama wasn't born in the United States. Trump didn't stop there, however. He also said that, "So, we're going to be having a little press conference in a few weeks (where he would then disclose this alleged proof)". Of course, he never did. Trump's inference was crystal clear to anyone with any sense. He was saying that he had proof that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and that he would be revealing this proof in a press conference (that never took place).
LOL

I'm guessing it will run over someone from the previous adminstration.

You’re right at least with respect to trying against re the previous admin. And of course we all know how inadequate Obama makes Trump feel. So he will continue especially now since Biden is the presumed Democratic nominee

Trump routinely and frequently goes off on Obama. Revs his base instantly to a frenzy. Credit where credit is due. Trump can play you guys like a cheap fiddle

Reactions: Purple Tiger
You’re right at least with respect to trying against re the previous admin. And of course we all know how inadequate Obama makes Trump feel. So he will continue especially now since Biden is the presumed Democratic nominee

Trump routinely and frequently goes off on Obama. Revs his base instantly to a frenzy. Credit where credit is due. Trump can play you guys like a cheap fiddle
A Stradivarius enjoys being played by a master violinist.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Trump is going further and further off the rails. Clearly he disliked Fauci’s truisms yesterday during his testimony. It pointed up the ineptness of Trump so Trump resorts to his now famous pigpen strategies
Trump is trying to flood the news cycle. That usually happens when he is expecting something bad to be made public. It looks like he is expecting an unfavorable ruling from the Supreme Court on the subject of his tax returns.

Trump is trying to flood the news cycle. That usually happens when he is expecting something bad to be made public. It looks like he is expecting an unfavorable ruling from the Supreme Court on the subject of his tax returns.

Lol.......is that what your Crazy 8 ball said when you asked it that question?

Lol.......is that what your Crazy 8 ball said when you asked it that question?
I think I'm right but we will see... Sekulow's performance has been weak. I don't think Roberts was impressed... that isn't necessarily indicative of how he will rule, but it was encouraging for those of us who want to see Trump squirm.

... not any funnier than the inarticulate, childish, egotistical, obese, spray tan-wearing, 73 year-old man with a dyed-blonde hair weave and false teeth that we currently have.
Lol..... wha?....wha?....whataboutism!!
Hey..... my dad can beat up your dad 🤣😂🤣

That's such a ridiculous stance.
If true, Trump is pathetic.
If not true, Trump is pathetic.
There is no way to spin it. He repeatedly looked the American people in the eye and said he would release the returns.
He knew at the time that he would never release them and he also knew a large segment of his targeted followers are simple minded and gullible.
He was brilliant in that particular assessment. Hell, some are still trying to defend and justify his blatant lies.
What if it’s only goofy liberals that give a damn about his taxes? Everyone knows he pays them and really...... it’s none of anyone’s business. Why don’t you paste a copy of your return so we can all check it out?

Trump was wealthy before ever spending one minute as the POTUS. I'm far more interested in the members of Congress that have become wealthy while holding down their government jobs. Especially Nancy. She's only 2 beating hearts away from the Oval Office.

What if it’s only goofy liberals that give a damn about his taxes? Everyone knows he pays them and really...... it’s none of anyone’s business. Why don’t you paste a copy of your return so we can all check it out?
I would never do do that. That would be stupid.
The only thing stupider would be to continually promise that I would.

So what are you bitching about?
Isn't it obvious?
That he continually promised that he would knowing full well that he wouldn't.
I don't give a damn about his taxes; it's about his complete lack of character and the blind eye which Trumpers so willingly turn.

VN Store

Back