Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for Security amid reported move to US

Im teaching my kids about the ugly and unpleasant history of America.....

That’s good everyone should know more about history , so we don’t repeat it . One can only hope that we are all teaching our kids that it’s ok to be offended , that systematic racism is a crutch used by politicians to gain favor from voters , affirmative action is just a government sponsored racist program , and who you are as a person , how you think , how you conduct yourself is what really matters , not the color of your skin .

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Why are they 'considered' black if they are 50/50? Who makes that determination? YOUR white guilt? THEIR ability to claim minority status and therefore milk the system, AND have the ability to throw down that ever present and convenient race card? sad really

They are considered black though the discussion about it is an interesting dichotomy between one versus the other.

I find it quite humorous that POC have to remind white folks about their rule regarding race. Their ancestors spent many a years reminding us that no matter how light our skin was, that we were still black. Now they conveniently forget, and want to call light skinned black people biracial.

Maybe people will read this and perhaps some will understand how it is possible some blacks could possibly feel hatred for “Whitey” right? Nah! That would require empathy an emotion missing from Rightie Whitie

Last edited:
Maybe people will read this and perhaps some will understand how it is possible some blacks could possibly feel hatred for “Whitey” right? Nah! That would require empathy and emotion missing from Rightie Whitie
I have plenty of empathy for those that suffered. titan's kids have not suffered any of that. If THEY have any hatred of Whitey it is a taught experience.... buy dad himself. It ain't my fault, and it is nobody else's other than dad's.

I have plenty of empathy for those that suffered. titan's kids have not suffered any of that. If THEY have any hatred of Whitey it is a taught experience.... buy dad himself. It ain't my fault, and it is nobody else's other than dad's.

Oh I didn’t know. So you know Titan and all about his/her circumstances.

A quick question. Do you have empathy for those who were “addressed” by the “white supremists” who marched in Charlottesville ?

A quick question. Do you have empathy for those who were “addressed” by the “white supremists” who marched in Charlottesville ?
Not sure what you are asking. I have no idea what you mean by 'addressed'. However, I have no love/respect for any kind of 'supremacists' whether they are black, white or some other race.

Reactions: AM64
Just what he says on here. Not hard to connect the dots in the continuum and all though

You can conclude that Titan is prejudicing his kids but could not conclude all those distinguished people testifying at the House impeachment were factual, credible and relevant?

I think she is an attractive lady whether she is white or black or another color. doesn’t really matter. The point is that our hard earned tax money shouldn’t be used to provide security for any Royals from another country. While we’re at it, I don’t want tax funded $ to be used for security for any so-called American royals or ex politicians either (ie those pale faced Clintons, Bushes, or whomever). My opinion wouldn’t change if Will and Kate came over. I would expect them to pay their own way. Black or white, dems or republicans, famous or not, not a dime of our tax money should be spent on any of these folks regardless of how entitled they think they are. I understand that Harry and Megan didn’t ask but I have no issues with making a statement to make sure there isn’t any confusion.

I certainly see providing security for foreign dignitaries here on official state business. Other than that, they are on their own. I agree with you on no tax funded security for our own ex-politicians, too. Same with extra security for those in line for presidential succession like Pelosi - representatives are a dime a dozen - there are a few hundred others who could take her position - that particularly includes having the AF chauffeur her (or anyone else in her position) around vs flying commercial.

Mixed means exactly what it means . It’s not a racial slur used by “ white people “ . One of my favorite people in this world was one of my best friends grandmother , ( she was black or dark skinned ) I’ve heard her call them “ mixed babies “ throughout my childhood . The odd thing was none of us thought anything about it . If your parents were white and black you were mixed . Seemed to make since to me and I guess to her . We are far less racist as a country today then we were when I was growing up in the 70’s and into the 80s and 90s . We are also a lot softer , offended and more thinned skinned now , then ever before . Everything is so overblown , over used , way over dramatic and the words racist and xenophobic has been watered down and used so often for a cover all , that they have lost their value .

To me terms like "African-American" are both offensive and absurd. You are either American or something else. I doubt that many people here in the US have any real ties to Africa unless they simply want to make a point about the color of their own skin. Same with "Native Americans" - like all the rest of our ancestors, they came from somewhere else - their ancestors were just here before our ancestors were.

To me terms like "African-American" are both offensive and absurd. You are either American or something else. I doubt that many people here in the US have any real ties to Africa unless they simply want to make a point about the color of their own skin. Same with "Native Americans" - like all the rest of our ancestors, they came from somewhere else - their ancestors were just here before our ancestors were.
Egggggsactly.

You can conclude that Titan is prejudicing his kids but could not conclude all those distinguished people testifying at the House impeachment were factual, credible and relevant?
Well actually I didn't say that. I asked him if he was though. But the real answer is 'of course' he is prejudicing his kids. Now the REAL question is HOW is he prejudicing them... victim... or beneficiary?

America is a melting pot and historically Americans have been linked to their heritage. Not agreeing or disagreeing. But “heritage” clubs - - polish American, Portuguese American, Italian American are an underpinning of society

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
America is a melting pot and historically Americans have been linked to their heritage. Not agreeing or disagreeing. But “heritage” clubs - - polish American, Portuguese American, Italian American are an underpinning of society

I agree that many people do bring up heritage in that manner, and some even self isolated in larger cities, but there is a huge difference as to the degree. Those people tend to use it as related to a country of origin because they know something of their actual heritage from parents or grandparents rather than making it racial. "Asian-American" or "African-American" are different in that they generally reflect or are "code words" for racial heritage; for example, Japanese is certainly not Thai, but both might say "Asian-American". I've not seen people claiming to be "European-American".

I agree that many people do bring up heritage in that manner, and some even self isolated in larger cities, but there is a huge difference as to the degree. Those people tend to use it as related to a country of origin because they know something of their actual heritage from parents or grandparents rather than making it racial. "Asian-American" or "African-American" are different in that they generally reflect or are "code words" for racial heritage; for example, Japanese is certainly not Thai, but both might say "Asian-American". I've not seen people claiming to be "European-American".

You are right in that Europeans are country specific as are Asians it is us who coined and used the term Asian American

VN Store

Back