Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

Like I said, “Trump” isn’t part of the brand name. Only his voters are coveted as a user base if it is truly a for-profit venture. I can’t imagine the PE firms being involved though if it is planned to primarily be a right wing forum. The business has a yuge potential if it is focusing on including all political opinions. Twitter and Facebook made serious blunders by permitting bogus fact checking and silencing Donald while allowing radical Islamic leaders to continue posting their hate.
It might not be a part of the brand name, but this has and will have Trump written all over it, including his gigantic ego and foolishness. The entire impetus of all of this was that right wing folks had nowhere to go. So they created a space for them. It will not be friendly to dissenting opinion. Niche market, maybe. But it will never be more than that because of the toxicity of the brand.

It might not be a part of the brand name, but this has and will have Trump written all over it, including his gigantic ego and foolishness. The entire impetus of all of this was that right wing folks had nowhere to go. So they created a space for them. It will not be friendly to dissenting opinion. Niche market, maybe. But it will never be more than that because of the toxicity of the brand.

The brand can be Liberty and Freedom. The Trump Organization might not have voting control since they merged their interests into the SPAC. I think that the best approach as a business is to leverage his association to get a bunch of his voters signed up and to then promote it as an unbiased platform encouraging discussion of diverse ideas. Growing the user base, with any political lean, is the best path to yuge profits.

Of course it could also be a faux business having an agenda of disrupting the Twitters and Facebooks and forcing their hand on Section 230 and also to influence the 2022 and 2024 elections. But again, I don’t see why the PE firms would be so bought in. I think that the Trumps are looking to monetize 70 million voters into tens of billions of dollars. But it’s early on.

The brand can be Liberty and Freedom. The Trump Organization might not have voting control since they merged their interests into the SPAC. I think that the best approach as a business is to leverage his association to get a bunch of his voters signed up and to then promote it as an unbiased platform encouraging discussion of diverse ideas. Growing the user base, with any political lean, is the best path to yuge profits.

Of course it could also be a faux business having an agenda of disrupting the Twitters and Facebooks and forcing their hand on Section 230 and also to influence the 2022 and 2024 elections. But again, I don’t see why the PE firms would be so bought in. I think that the Trumps are looking to monetize 70 million voters into tens of billions of dollars. But it’s early on.
Let us be honest. The only folks that are going to join a Trump backed social media platform are Hardcore Trump supporters, folks trying to troll, and the far right wing.

It will not be an unbiased platform. There is no such thing.

There are also two businesses being incubated. An uncensored platform and a content creator. The plan could be to separate those into two entities and the Trump’s run with the content side.

Last edited:
Let us be honest. The only folks that are going to join a Trump backed social media platform are Hardcore Trump supporters, folks trying to troll, and the far right wing.

It will not be an unbiased platform. There is no such thing.

I’d join and I don’t fall into any of those 3 categories.

An unbiased platform is what was being suggested and that will attract far more of the 71 million voters. The Trump name isn’t currently on the brands. Only 15-25 million users will be difficult to monetize. Pushing it to around 100 million and the economics will be far more viable.

I’d join and I don’t fall into any of those 3 categories.

An unbiased platform is what was being suggested and that will attract far more of the 71 million voters. The Trump name isn’t currently on the brands. Only 15-25 million users will be difficult to monetize. Pushing it to around 100 million and the economics will be far more viable.
The Trump name might not be officially on the brand, but everyone will know it. Trump will be able to get ad money from folks that have no shame (my pillow). It will be like VolNation on steroids.

It's happening. Truth Social.

Devin Nunes: Cancel culture has taken over corporations and Big Tech

Jan. 23, 2022 - 7:26 - Former CA Rep. Devin Nunes discusses Trump Media & Technology Group and Hunter Biden’s ties to Ukraine and Russia.

VN Store

Back