Trump lied today. A lot.

But Bush inherited an unsustainable high risk mortgage scheme installed during the previous administration. The economy would have gone into a recession regardless who was POTUS. Just stating fact.

Unequivocally wrong. Greenspan had YEARS to raise interest rattles to shave off the bubble and/or Bush could have banned exotic mortgages, etc. Everyone with common sense saw the bubble.

Reactions: 10 people
Trump has been riding the coattails of Obama's economic policies. Imagine what the Dow would be doing if we didn't have an unstable, lying, fake President in the WH.

Good lord you’re delusional

Attachments

• E3AC3528-2C04-4165-95DB-4F3003C08E28.jpeg
    E3AC3528-2C04-4165-95DB-4F3003C08E28.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
Unequivocally wrong. Greenspan had YEARS to raise interest rattles to shave off the bubble and/or Bush could have banned exotic mortgages, etc. Everyone with common sense saw the bubble.

You are so FOS! Bush tried to reign in Fannie and Freddy’s subprime lending and was blocked by congress.

Reactions: 2 people
You are so FOS! Bush tried to reign in Fannie and Freddy’s subprime lending and was blocked by congress.

The housing situation might actually be worse then in 2007 - liar loans are basically back and even worse.

What is holding up the fake economy is the fed at near zero overnight rate, and QE - remove those and the ATMs stop working. Enjoy it while it lasts ladies.

Sort of like how you guys blamed Bush for 8 years of complete screw ups. Well at least Obama was better than Buch.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump says. Especially considering what I heard the past 8 years.

then you're neither an intelligent citizen nor a patriot. Thanks to you too, for helping to dumb down this country

Reactions: 9 people
Trump has been riding the coattails of Obama's economic policies. Imagine what the Dow would be doing if we didn't have an unstable, lying, fake President in the WH.

Obama's economic policies are unsustainable, we will pay and pay dearly for his, Greenspan's and Yellen's decisions.

then you're neither an intelligent citizen nor a patriot. Thanks to you too, for helping to dumb down this country

I love it when someone questions another's patriotism. Let me ask, what have you done so patriotic that you can judge others?

Reactions: 3 people

Maybe, BUT he deregulated and cut the SEC so there was no oversight on Moody's and S&P when B bonds were being rated as AAA.

BTW, the real estate market crash wasn't caused by the bad loans themselves.

Reactions: 1 person
I love it when someone questions another's patriotism. Let me ask, what have you done so patriotic that you can judge others?

I questioned his patriotism because he says the ass-clown in the oval office hadn't done anything to embarrass him. That's enough right there in itself. You can't claim to love this country and it not bother you.

Since you asked though, I have served in the armed forces. I have served in the Peace Corps and I have created jobs for the handicapped. That's for starters. I also have a great understanding this country was founded on the principles that everyone shouldn't be alike. We all shouldn't believe, think and feel the same about every issue. I get why people voted against Hillary. That being said, no real patriot should ever support someone so divisive as Trump. He's classless and an embarrassment to this country and its citizens

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
I questioned his patriotism because he says the ass-clown in the oval office hadn't done anything to embarrass him. That's enough right there in itself. You can't claim to love this country and it not bother you.

Since you asked though, I have served in the armed forces. I have served in the Peace Corps and I have created jobs for the handicapped. That's for starters. I also have a great understanding this country was founded on the principles that everyone shouldn't be alike. We all shouldn't believe, think and feel the same about every issue. I get why people voted against Hillary. That being said, no real patriot should ever support someone so divisive as Trump. He's classless and an embarrassment to this country and its citizens

Grow a pair and get the hell over it........

over what? That Trump is an ass-clown? Or that he embarrasses this country on a daily basis?

I'm not sure that you even understand what having a pair means

If it means pisssing and moaning like a little B about things you can not change and not getting your way........then you DO have a "pair"......

If it means pisssing and moaning like a little B about things you can not change and not getting your way........then you DO have a "pair"......

Ok...fair enough...but it's not about getting my way. My way would have been to have two completely different candidates running for the office of POTUS. I shouldn't have to apologize for wanting our President to show just a little class in the manner in which he does his job. Surely that's not too much to ask!

Reactions: 7 people
Maybe, BUT he deregulated and cut the SEC so there was no oversight on Moody's and S&P when B bonds were being rated as AAA.

BTW, the real estate market crash wasn't caused by the bad loans themselves.

Quit getting your information off of facebook.

Ever hear of the Credit Agency Reform Act of 2006? Yeah, when Bush was POTUS. Prior to 2006 the SEC had little to no regulatory authority over the credit rating companies.

What would you say if I said the same thing about people that supported Obama and/or Hillary?

Sort of like how you guys blamed Bush for 8 years of complete screw ups. Well at least Obama was better than Buch.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump says. Especially considering what I heard the past 8 years.

Seriously? I didn't vote for BO in either term, but off the top of my head, I can't think of anything he said that would make me shake my head the way I do with DT, what seems like daily. I've always felt that anyone who actually wants to be the President has to be a narcissist, but I've never imagined anyone in that office willfully and openly personifying it more than him. I can wrap my brain around people just really wanting an R in office, especially when running against a Clinton. I can understand why people would say things like, well we got at least one conservative judge on the SC out of this. But I just can't wrap my brain around how anyone is genuinely proud or not embarrassed by what he says.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back