Trump accused of rape...again

I don't know what happened years ago, but the woman has weird views.

giphy.gif

I can't watch that exchange.

I wonder if AC can throw sexual harassment charges at her if she did hit on him, though?
You should. When Anderson Cooper thinks your whack-o then you know ots gone off the rails.

This lady is nuts. Great job libs. Whoever this lady then the endless Dem tramps from the Kavanaugh hearing.

Lmao. The fake news media living up to their title once again
Meanwhile, NYT and its readers are not too happy the editor decided to play down this story.

Our Top Editor Revisits How We Handled E. Jean Carroll’s Allegations Against Trump

Many have written to ask us why we didn’t give the allegations more attention on our website and in print. (The Times published an 800-word story on Friday evening, but did not promote the story on its home page until late Saturday morning and did not run a print story until Sunday.) Some questioned whether the lack of prominence showed too much deference to the president’s denials, or whether it even suggested misogyny or an unwillingness to believe a victim’s account.

He said the critics were right that The Times had underplayed the article, though he said it had not been because of deference to the president.

VN Store

Back