True Story

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I left Kitty Hawk, NC this morning with my destination being Savannah, GA. Wanted to check into hotel, grab dinner, and watch the game.

About 2 hours ago nature called and I pulled into a rest area in SC. It's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock and as I'm running towards the bathrooms I see the goob with a Bammer hat and Bammer coat. I stopped , pointed to him and said, "Not Today!"

The sad thing is we both laughed. shams!

It’s raining like pouring piss out of a boot and bammers chose to stand in the rain...

Genius.

I came across an older Alabama fan at a bar recently and the nicest thing he had to say was "Knoxville is a pretty nice town".

**** Alabama.

Reactions: Boca Vol
I left Kitty Hawk, NC this morning with my destination being Savannah, GA. Wanted to check into hotel, grab dinner, and watch the game.

About 2 hours ago nature called and I pulled into a rest area in SC. It's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock and as I'm running towards the bathrooms I see the goob with a Bammer hat and Bammer coat. I stopped , pointed to him and said, "Not Today!"

The sad thing is we both laughed. shams!
Oh... just recalled this.

All Bammers must stop for every sign that says.... Clean rest rooms this exit.... most never make it to the game.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back