Trouble for Arizona

Everybody was calling for Miller's head. Arizona avoided a cluster**** by waiting and seeing. Good lesson.

I'd be careful gloating over the misery of others. All kinds of crap is going to surface on this FBI stuff.

The same reason this **** doesnt get addresses is that coaches have no leverage since they use shady tactics recruiting these players.

"Coach, you got to help me. Remember when you offered my moms $$ if I signed here? Remember those texts from the burner phone during the dead period?"

They can call, send mail, etc. during the "dead period". They just can't visit.

..."During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period."...

Reactions: 1 person
DWxiBvpWsAAVzaz
Now it's FBI vs KGB for all the marbles :D

It seems the wait and see method is the best way to deal with the NCAA now days. LSU is a prime example.

Initially, the report was that they had Miller on the phone offering, but we could prove that was BS. Turns out that what they had was somebody else (his assistant) talking about it on the phone. It was easy for AZ to wait and see because what we knew didn't add up.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back