Trooper Taylor Hired At Arkansas State

give_him 6

Remember that crazy cat? FootballScoop.com says he is heading to Arkansas State as DB coach.

That school continues to get coaches that had success elsewhere and they leave. if He stays clean for a year he will probably be back in the SEC somewhere.

to coach DBs

Arkansas State: Blake Anderson is coming out swinging. A source tells CoachingSearch that former Auburn, Oklahoma State, and Tennessee assistant Trooper Taylor will join Anderson's staff at Arkansas State as the corners coach. Here is our breaking story.

Reactions: TC 83
The guy is too dirty. I can't imagine anyone in the SEC taking him at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
Bring on the corn rows fellas...

[Cause they asked his son to get rid of his, and Troop was gonna sue the school cause they were racist....not because I am]

Last edited:
The guy is too dirty. I can't imagine anyone in the SEC taking him at this point.

Thank you. It still amazes me the amount of fans that want him back here. I'm sure the next time there is a coordinator or position coach opening here there will be about 10 dumb threads started by people who will say we are crazy if we don't go after him.

Thank you. It still amazes me the amount of fans that want him back here. I'm sure the next time there is a coordinator or position coach opening here there will be about 10 dumb threads started by people who will say we are crazy if we don't go after him.

True, but....

If Butch Jones hired him for his staff here at TN there would be 2 dozen threads proclaiming it the greatest hire since Vince Lombardi. It's the VN way.

True, but....

If Butch Jones hired him for his staff here at TN there would be 2 dozen threads proclaiming it the greatest hire since Vince Lombardi. It's the VN way.

I couldn't agree more. It definitely is the VN way. Like a slow motion train wreck that I can't stop looking at.

Reactions: FïreBall
Bring on the corn rows fellas...

[Cause they asked his son to get rid of his, and Troop was gonna sue the school cause they were racist....not because I am]

Yep, I remember this lol. That Black hoops coach that demanded the kid cut the cornholes sure was "racist".

Hey coach, the kid'z a cornballa.

Last edited:
Does the name Lane Kiffin mean anything to you?

If venture to say that Trooper is even dirtier than Kiffin and possibly even a bigger cancer. There's a reason he's never made it past the assistant level despite his ability to coach players up.

how hasnt he been hired by the Steelers yet? It's a towel waving match made in heaven.

VN Store

Back