Trip down memory lane: Leonard's Losers

The early 90s as "the good old days..."

raw

That guy was so awesome. Back then we were starved for more CFB content, and guys like this gave it to us in such an entertaining way. Loved getting the booklet every year and hardly ever missed a show. Today we are bombarded with content that's so un-entertaining, I'd give anything if an ESPN Radio or similar would give us back some of this kind of stuff.

Leonard's Losers and John Ward saying "its football time in Tennessee". Moved out of great state of Tn in the 80's. Always made sure I was within the radio airwaves of John Ward on the 1st Saturday of the season. Wow,,,always sent chills down the ole spine.

That guy was so awesome. Back then we were starved for more CFB content, and guys like this gave it to us in such an entertaining way. Loved getting the booklet every year and hardly ever missed a show. Today we are bombarded with content that's so un-entertaining, I'd give anything if an ESPN Radio or similar would give us back some of this kind of stuff.
In those days I bought every college football magazine that came out in June:cool:Speaking of that it's not long until the 2019 Football Time in Tennessee magazine comes out:cool:

My thoughts exactly. We have too much content today.

VN Store

Back