Tribute to CTV

volfannga

The field is now down to 8. At least 4 of the teams are from the SEC, and should UGA win tonight 4 will be from the SEC East - and, by the way, Vandy is not one of them.

I appreciate the brutal effort of all involved over the past 7 years to not only be one of those but to have climbed over some rugged programs to be atop that rugged heap. And it is not just between the lines but how the players conduct themselves with fans at and away from LNS. He is continuing to build something very special. Could there be another statue on campus someday? I hope so.

The field is now down to 8. At least 4 of the teams are from the SEC, and should UGA win tonight 4 will be from the SEC East - and, by the way, Vandy is not one of them.

I appreciate the brutal effort of all involved over the past 7 years to not only be one of those but to have climbed over some rugged programs to be atop that rugged heap. And it is not just between the lines but how the players conduct themselves with fans at and away from LNS. He is continuing to build something very special. Could there be another statue on campus someday? I hope so.
LSU not being one of them is equally shocking. The SEC owns football, and now baseball.

Vitello is set to be paid $1.5m annually until his contract concludes in 2026. One would only assume that the 45 year-old baseball coach could be in Knoxville for quite some time.

Lock him down Danny, lock him down

Vitello is set to be paid $1.5m annually until his contract concludes in 2026. One would only assume that the 45 year-old baseball coach could be in Knoxville for quite some time.

I’d go ahead and give him a raise. He’s more than earned it.

Watching this transformation has been unreal. Sean arrived on campus the same year as Vitello. So we saw the culture change up close and personal from no one at the games to the CWS in 2021. Many said the SEC is too good and there was no room for us at the top, and Vitello had a huge hill to climb.

Well, it was a huge hill, but we have climbed it. And it’s been a lot of fun watching it happen. Sean and Coach V still talk often, and I can’t say enough about him and what he has meant to our son. And now, having our second pitcher, Austin, get to make the same trip and experience the CWS in Omaha is unbelievable. Truly blessed and thankful to be a part of what Coach V has built.

Hope he gets everything he deserves…
#GBO

There's a rumor (probably from Texas fans) that he's already had conversations with the administration in Austin and they're offering him 3 mil, plus a truckload of NIL money once this season concludes. I sure hope it's just some wishful thinking on their part.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
There's a rumor (probably from Texas fans) that he's already had conversations with the administration in Austin and they're offering him 3 mil, plus a truckload of NIL money once this season concludes. I sure hope it's just some wishful thinking on their part.
Please tell me you're not talking about that tweet from Message Board Geniuses that originated from the random SEC Rant poster.

We know he ain’t leaving, 66. McKee has said as much multiple times now.

It gets tiresome. Is this Texas stuff legit, I dunno, did they make a call…that would be really bad timing on their part. CTV is about to become the highest paid baseball coach in the country. He knows that, we’re giving him all the resources he asked for, both sides are in it to win it.

Texas is about to be a Noob.

The only question that needs to be asked is what does TX currently have that makes it easier to win a title than UT?

Fan support? ❌
Facilities? ❌ not 1-2 yrs from now
Easier competition? ❌
Less recruiting competition? ❌
Conference $? ❌

He and UT have done as much (more when considering the starting points) as Pierce and TX, while having less amenities to offer. That won’t be the case going forward, so I see minimal advantages. Not to discount or diminish CTV and what all he’s done but why would TX pay $3M to a guy who hasn’t gone any further in the postseason than the guy they may look to fire? The media narrative is we choked in 2022 and had we not won yesterday that drum would be beating again so why would he suddenly not “choke” with Texas?

No need to shat your pants everybody, it was just a post about a rumor. It will be what it will be.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
It gets tiresome. Is this Texas stuff legit, I dunno, did they make a call…that would be really bad timing on their part. CTV is about to become the highest paid baseball coach in the country. He knows that, we’re giving him all theC resources he asked for, both sides are in it to win it.

Tennessee invented Texas; Sam Houston, Davey Crockett, etc. "Short-horns" alway bumping their gums. No biggie. Shove it, y'all. Tony ain't comin' there. :cool:

It gets tiresome. Is this Texas stuff legit, I dunno, did they make a call…that would be really bad timing on their part. CTV is about to become the highest paid baseball coach in the country. He knows that, we’re giving him all the resources he asked for, both sides are in it to win it.

A trolling post by an Auburn fan on an SEC Rant message board (with no likes or attention of any sort whatsoever) initiated this latest episode of dumb and ill-will.
The problem was the horrible, ahole-ish twitter troll Dave Hooker picked it up and retweeted it to the world.

The previous post I saw by Dave Hooker, about a week ago, was pushing the troll line that Cornpone should not have been fired at Tennessee.

So Texas is making a play at CTV, huh?
Internet rumors are swirling...

I saw someone post the tweet this is apparently based on. It was a trolling tweet by an Auburn fan on an SEC Rant board. The problem was some horrible ahole-ish troll like Dave Hooker picked it up and retweeted it to the world.

The previous post I saw by Dave Hooker, about a week ago, was pushing the troll line that Cornpone should not have been fired at Tennessee.

Makes sense.

A trolling post by an Auburn fan on an SEC Rant message board (with no likes or attention of any sort whatsoever) initiated this latest episode of dumb and ill-will.
The problem was the horrible, ahole-ish twitter troll Dave Hooker picked it up and retweeted it to the world.

Dave Hooker Molests Collies.

VN Store

Back