Trey Wallace: Spring Practice Suspended

Well crap, there you go, thats everything. But if the students can't be on campus unfortunately that includes the FB players to.

My brother is on the team. Its canceled not suspended. There was a meeting yesterday that they had about it.
Wait...you’re saying there will be NO spring practice 2020? Why would they decide that so soon? Are other schools doing that? What an incredible disadvantage if Ut cancelled and their rival schools just backed it up a few weeks.

Wait...you’re saying there will be NO spring practice 2020? Why would they decide that so soon? Are other schools doing that? What an incredible disadvantage if Ut cancelled and their rival schools just backed it up a few weeks.
The NCAA would almost have to give those practices back after everybody stops freaking out about this virus

They are expecting things to level out and get better on into april. I think things will get better in a few months. Nobody knows for sure but there no reason to think worst case scenario, folks are freakin out in general way to much as it is. There is no reason for a all out panic, the elderly and persons with pre existing conditions should avoid crowds and wash hands and keep good hygiene. Something that should be done everyday by all people. I expect football season to be a full go. I expect Baseball to start 2-4 weeks behind schedule. This country is much more prepared than others and we certainly are taking this much more seriously than previous pandamics even if this one is not overall as deadly as the previous one it appears. GBO!

They are expecting things to level out and get better on into april. I think things will get better in a few months. Nobody knows for sure but it is no reason to go worst case scenario, folks are freakin out in general way to much as it is. There is no reason for a all out panic, the elderly and persons with pre existing conditions should avoid crowds and wash hands and keep good hygiene. Something that should be done everyday. At this point in time despite many going worst case, I expect football season to be a full go. I expect Baseball to start 2-4 weeks behind schedule. This country is much more prepared than others and we certainly are taking this much more seriously than previous pandamics even if this one is not overall as deadly it appears. GBO!
I think the NCAA will wind up allowing a longer practice time in Summer before the season kicks off.

VN Store

Back