Trey Smith!

This is an extremely important recruiting victory for Butch, the team and fans alike.

It is so positive 2 months out from signing day to gain this momentum. Let's hope for a bowl win against the Huskers and a strong high five finish in recruiting. Good job by our staff and our team in convincing Trey Smith to be a Vol.

It would have been great to get more of the top players in the state like Higgins. Those that went to Clemson could have really help. I was told that Higgins was turned off by the formations and use of the receivers in lyles system. Just wonder?

If lyle will do his job and clean up some of the assistants and then coach up Trey we may have a chance to right this ship. I would assume the OL coach will remain now!

Martinez is the main one that needs to be sent packing -- if Georgia can do it so can UT -- the DBs have been horrid since he arrived

Reactions: 1 person
Boom!
atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I want to be excited but we have recruited great lineman past couple years and our OLine is still awful. Maybe a new OL coach will be a world of difference

Reactions: 3 people
Martinez is the main one that needs to be sent packing -- if Georgia can do it so can UT -- the DBs have been horrid since he arrived

I would hope schoop would have some of his choices this next year and lyle will let him coach them.:thud::thud:

Serious question here guys - did Trey Smith commit because of our O line coach or OC or was it due to our other recruiting coaches (i.e Martinez, Gillespie, etc.) ???

Just wondering how much a change in OC or O Line coach would make in this commitment...???

Serious question here guys - did Trey Smith commit because of our O line coach or OC or was it due to our other recruiting coaches (i.e Martinez, Gillespie, etc.) ???

Just wondering how much a change in OC or O Line coach would make in this commitment...???

He has orange damn blood thats why!

Reactions: 8 people
Butch needs an extension and a raise. Period.:eek:lol:

Actually he needs to do his job this next year ( should have last 2 years) and let Blackburn decide about any raises and extensions. If slick hart has any say which he don't he would bet both yesterday<:thud:

I want to be excited but we have recruited great lineman past couple years and our OLine is still awful. Maybe a new OL coach will be a world of difference

Thank you, Buzz Killington.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 376
Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back