Trey Smith update?

DeltaVol05

Just saw on the twitter machine that Pruitt gave an update but apparently I’ve exceeded my free views on the Knox Sentinel.

Reactions: RollerVol
Thanks brother.

giphy.gif

I can’t imagine how he could ever come back from repeated positive findings (for clots), but good Lord, if this happened, I would be so happy for him!

Reactions: savannahfan
He’s done, it’s pretty much a done deal he’s on anticoagulants for life now being a repeat offender and being a male, he probably has an underlying issue such as protein C deficiency... there hasn’t been a male athlete that has continued their career after having multiple PE/DVT issues.. valid examples would be Chris Bosch or Brian Vickers.

He’s done, it’s pretty much a done deal he’s on anticoagulants for life now being a repeat offender and being a male, he probably has an underlying issue such as protein C deficiency... there hasn’t been a male athlete that has continued their career after having multiple PE/DVT issues.. valid examples would be Chris Bosch or Brian Vickers.
Yep. Staying alive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> playing football.

I can’t imagine how he could ever come back from repeated positive findings (for clots), but good Lord, if this happened, I would be so happy for him!
I’m not saying it has happened but if it does happen, full recovery clots gone, football clear back on the table, I know God can make a way where there seems to be no way.

Well, if they find the reason and are able to stop it completely this time. That could be how. It could have been something causing it that they found this time around since it didn’t just pop out of nowhere this time.

Thanks for the Post OP.

Honestly.. I'd love to see him back out there, but I really just hope that young man is healthy going forward so he can live his life. Scary stuff that heart issues seem to run in his family

Reactions: DeltaVol05 and tbh
Trey can learn some coaching on the sideline and later become a GA...I watched him on the sideline last game and he was trying to take it all in stride...you know he wants to represent so bad...remember though, you ain't lost nothing till you've lost your life...this is a serious medical condition...and,

GO VOLS...BEAT CATS!

VN Store

Back