Trey Smith sighting

Sivad

Cool thing happened yesterday. Was eating dinner at Lathams in Jackson yesterday when Trey Smith walked in with his dad and a coach from USJ. They sat across the room from us. I didn’t want to bother him but that’s the closest I’ve been to someone with a Super Bowl ring since Bart Star passed me on I 40 Years ago. I actually went to school with his dad at Haywood High but he was a couple years or 3 older than me.

Cool thing happened yesterday. Was eating dinner at Lathams in Jackson yesterday when Trey Smith walked in with his dad and a coach from USJ. They sat across the room from us. I didn’t want to bother him but that’s the closest I’ve been to someone with a Super Bowl ring since Bart Star passed me on I 40 Years ago. I actually went to school with his dad at Haywood High but he was a couple years or 3 older than me.
2x Super Bowl Champion Trey Smith

You should have picked up the check... :p

Gosh, Davis. You’re as old as me.

Reactions: Sivad
Ran into him and his father last year at Picasso in Jackson. Super nice guy. He took time to sign autographs and do pics with a few kids.

My first cousins first cousin on his dad's side!! They look like twins. I know Trey's personal number but doesn't actually know him like that. My roots are from Haywood,born in Jackson but I grew up in Memphis. I've known and played with or against alot of talent in the West Tennessee, North Mississippi, East Arkansas area. My close friend was Terrance Woods Mr.2AA basketball of Treadwell High in '99. Even played with Albert Means out of Georgian Hills/Trezevant High that messed up the Alabama proprogram years ago 😂. Cedric Wilson coached my Nephews @ Douglas High in Memphis!!

@peaygolf

I truly admire your avatar and now I think I'll try and tune in Channel 13 before bedtime and hope my older brothers don't sneak up behind the couch and scare the pee out of me. West Tennesseans- if you know, you know.

Reactions: basspond and Sivad
I truly admire your avatar and now I think I'll try and tune in Channel 13 before bedtime and hope my older brothers don't sneak up behind the couch and scare the pee out of me. West Tennesseans- if you know, you know.
Thanks. You’re as old as me and cardvolfan. I was born in 60. If anyone was born much after that you’re not going to remember Fantastic Features

I have met him a few times. He is a really nice guy. I would not have bothered him while he was eating, but if it was not that setting he is super approachable and probably would have signed something for you and taken a pic. Trey is good for Jackson and W-TN. Proud of that young man!

Good story...I've known the Smith family since Trey was in elementary. Good people...all of them. I talked to Treys Dad just last week.

VN Store

Back